Guía Cereza

Foro - GuiaCereza - Foro General

Same would happen if it had been Epic or Activision.

Weiweismart
Soy mujer heterosexual
Publicado hace 3 años, 4 meses
Same would happen if it had been Epic or Activision. If CDPR, Valve or any other cherished company did exactly the same, remarks would be wholly different. Edit: Sony did exactly the exact same and the general reception on Madden nfl ****** coins those comments are mostly positive. Stay refreshing, Reddit. I really don't think so. If their primary customer base is African American is doesn't make sense to advertise to them at the moment. As they won't be spending right now, as games isn't on there minds at this time. Not about respect imo. More or less they not moving into the stores immediately to make purchases. Now using advertising they could utilize this as a show of solidarity with this marketplace. A wonderful gesture, but aren't these the same people who dared Colin Kaepernick's name from a song in a few of the past Madden games?

I will preface this by saying I don't think it's a terrible thing for them to bring awareness to this situation. It's important that it can not just be ignored by looking away from it. With that said, I really do possess a certain amount of doubt towards multi-billion dollar multinational corporations paying lip service to significant social problems. They are in the best possible place to do more than simply put out a press release or public announcement. Obviously, as a philosophical business they're under no duty to do so, and it rings hollow when they try to stand in solidarity with all the ordinary people. Currently there are businesses out there that do things and this is the cheap Mut ****** coins time to emphasize those attempts; to demonstrate that they're more than simply words.

Respuestas

Sidebar