Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Almost as soon as Pirates right-hander Joe Musgrove grazed B

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Almost as soon as Pirates right-hander Joe Musgrove grazed Braves third baseman Josh Donaldson with a first-inning pitch Monday, the duo exchanged words.One doesn't need to be alip-reading expert to decipher Donaldson' Cameron Dantzler Jersey s immediate jump from calm to heated: He seemed to yell, "What are you looking at? What the fare you looking at?" toward Musgrove, who shouted something in return. Pittsburgh catcher Elias Diaz tried to get between Donaldson and Musgrove, but Donaldson shoved him to the side while the benches cleared.Donaldson, Musgrove and Pirates manager Clint Hurdle were ejected, Bashaud Breeland Jersey though arguably nobody should have been kicked from the game.If anyone needed to go, it was probably Donaldson, who seemed to overreact to a pitch that barely hit him. The infielder told reportersafter the game that he believed Musgrove provoked him by walking toward him after the pitch.MORE:The umps to sed Joe Musgrove. For this. Alex Kozora (@Alex_Kozora) Josh Donaldson and Joe Musgrove get into it.Both were ejected after this skirmish, which began when Donaldson was hit by a pitch. Sporting News MLB (@sn_mlb) ' Donaldson wasn't upset by the HBP, but Musgrove's reaction: "He kept coming down the mound and looking at me. I felt like obviously he had a problem with something, soand then as Alan Page Jersey soon as the catcher put his hands on me, I wasnt pleased with that. David O'Brien (@DOBrienATL) Injured Pirates right-hander Jameson Taillon responded to the incident on Twitter, calling it "unbelievable" Musgrove was ejected.Ump Show. , Clean it up. Joe prepares harder than anyone, and you just took away his start day. No accountability. The pen is me sed up for the series now. Guys will get sent down because they will Xavier Woods Jersey have to eat these innings. Unbelievable. Jameson Taillon (@JTaillon ****** Neither the Pirates nor Donaldson have earned the benefit of the doubt in these kinds of matters. Pittsburgh for watching one of his home runs, while Donaldson has built a reputation over the course of his career of being a chippy player unafraid of speaking his mind to opponents.The ejections changed the course of Monday's game and potentially the series. In the second inning, Musgrove's replacement, Alex McRae, surrendered a grand Lewis Cine Jersey slam to Ronald Acua Jr. The Pirates were forced to wear out the rubber arms in theirbullpen to get through the contest, tasking three pitchers with the final ****** /3 innings.

Respuestas

Sidebar