Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Circle all of the Giants-Cubs dates on your calendars. Thing

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Circle all of the Giants-Cubs dates on your calendars. Thingsjust got a Willie Herenton Jersey lot more interesting.In the fourth inning of Thursday's spring training game between San Francisco and Chicago, Giants ace Madison Bumgarner struck out Cubs outfielder Jason Heyward. Before Heyward left the field, he appeared to give a nod to Bumgarner, but it turns out Heyward's gesture was directed at teammate Dexter Fowler.MORE: kmunie7: Heyward and Bumgarner get into it. ESPN MLB Spring Training Baseball: Cubs at Gian FanSportsClips (@FanSportsClips) You talking to ? ****** SFGifs (@SFGifs) "Theres only one other person for (Heyward)to be talking to, and thats down at second base,"Bumgarner said via . "He Kameron McGusty Jersey didnt say anything to me. He just looked at me. It looked Anthony Mack Jersey like he was upset and theres only one reason for that."MORE: Bumgarnerfelt Fowler was tipping pitches (and poorly, at that)from second base, and that clearlygoes against in Bumgarner's mind.(UPDATE: Bumgarner, ,determined later that Fowler was relaying the location of pitches to Heyward.)You might want to be a little Reggie Wayne Jersey more discreet about that if youre going to do that kind of thing," Bumgarner said.MORE: | Heyward said he was simply asking Fowler if the pitch was a strike."I wasn't trying to show anybody up,"Heyward said. "I've played against that battery, those two guys, Madison and Buster (Posey), since ****** in the minor leagues. Miami Hurricanes Jersey It's always a battle. It's always fun. They play the game the right way. I try to do the same."(UPDATE:Fowler,per theChronicle, denied wrongdoing.)Baseball fans can only hope these two teams end up meeting in the NLCS come October.The headline of this article has been updated.

Respuestas

Sidebar