Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Cover your ears Cubs fans, you aren't going to like which te

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Cover your ears Cubs fans, you aren't going to like which teams' Todd Frazier Jersey uniforms slugger Kris Bryant prefers rather than his own team."I love thePittsburgh Piratesuniforms, I love their color ways,"Bryant admitted to MLB in a video interview along with a host of other players. "They happen to be one of Jay Bruce Jersey our rivals, but I can like their uniforms."MORE: Everyone has a favorite uniform and a least favorite. MLB (@MLB) Sure it's a free country Wilson Ramos Jersey , but those black and yellow uniforms were in Bryant's face earlier this season when the benches cleared after one player from each team was plunked.While Bryant likes the Bucs' jerseys, MLB fans like his.Bryant's No. ****** jersey is the second-best selling at the All-Star break only to Travis D'Arnaud Jersey Red Sox slugger David Ortiz.The ****** year-old Bryant, who leads the NL with ****** New York Mets Jersey homers, heads a trio of Cubs who rank among the 10most popular player jerseys, along with Anthony Rizzoand Jake Arrieta.

Respuestas

Sidebar