Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

In late February, likely Republican presidential nominee Don

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
In late February, likely Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sent a tweet (as he often does) calling out the Cubs' owners.I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide! Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) MORE Kyle Kalis Jersey : In the tweet, he said, "they better be careful," but no one really knew what that meant. In , Trump clarified Monday why he criticized the Ricketts family for spending money against his campaign."Look, they are spending vicious I dont even know these people. Those Ricketts," he said. "I actually said they ought to Ben Gedeon Jersey focus on the Chicago Cubs and, you know, stop playing around."So what does "they better be careful" actually mean?"Well, Rashan Gary Jersey it means that Ill start spending on them.Ill start taking ads telling them all what a rotten job theyre doing with the Chicago Cubs.I mean, they are spending on me," he said. "I mean, so am I allowed to say that? Ill start doing ads about their baseball team. That its not properly run or that they havent done a good job in the brokerage busine s lately."MORE: Thomas Ricketts (the person in the family who led the bid to acquire ****** percent of the Cubs) has Dominique Funchess Jersey actually done a pretty good job with the Cubs. The team is the current . the franchise is the fifth most valuable in baseball.Also, Marlene Ricketts (wife of Thomas' brother, Joe) is the main member of the family spending money against Trump. Neither Marlene nor Joe is involved Alan Branch Jersey in the day-to-day operations of the Cubs, even though the familyshares interest in the team through its family trust.

Respuestas

Sidebar