Guía Cereza

Foro - Sexo hetero, sexología, sexualidad

Concerning the game cardYou've stated that you've already used it

Weiweismart
Soy mujer heterosexual
Publicado hace 3 años, 4 meses
Concerning the game cardYou've stated that RS gold you've already used it. It might be that you are a couple of cents short. Since they are 20$, and also a runescape membership is marginally over that, it should be good for 3 of these. I am sure there's some kind of way that you'd have the ability to bring the remaining balance to another card so that you don't loose that cash. I don't use those cardso don't take my word for it. I am just saying what would appear to be the problem. I'm also not positive if you can transfer funds either. Should they function like a prepaid card card that I don't see why they would not, so it's well worth a try.

I've a permanently muted accounts on RuneScape. . .StormStryke4. It's been eternally muted for nearly annually. I have been given a second opportunity to appeal my crime about two weeks ago, so I gave it a shot, seeing as how my very first appeal didn't work out. I'd put in my appeal request on the 17th of May, ****** . My original offense occurred on buy RuneScape gold September 11, ****** of days of the year! And the principle I broke? Rule 1. . .But I didn't intentionally break this rule. And before that, my accounts had a clean record. . .Absolutely NO offenses!

Respuestas

Sidebar