Guía Cereza

Foro - GuiaCereza - Foro General

I'll get the berserker's ring as well as prayer-boosting armor

Alexis002
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 2 años, 2 meses
If you're looking to save money, be patient, as freeplay is still a great game to offer. But, do not play when you're likely to begin looking at it as an chore due to RuneScape gold it. I would just say that If freeplay isn't enjoyable or fun, you should join.

So, you can revoke any task you think is worth it but for the ones you aren't (or If you're like me and you want to fight XP) apply piety through powerful sets of prayer and potions, or whatever combat prayers you're able to utilize (which is why you use proselyte/neitiznot legs as a prayer).

A typical slayer helm consists of Face Mask, Nose Peg, Spiny Helm, and Black Mask like arham said. To create a complete Slayer helm, you'll have to include a Focus Sight as well as an Hexcrest to your slayer helm. Master the general rule for Slayer is to select the best master. However, for those who want to get the most points you can do 9 tasks using Mazchena (sp? ), the demon guy in Canifis after which you can complete the 10th and 10th tasks using the most powerful master available (Sumonawith).

I'll get the berserker's ring as well as prayer-boosting armor. I'm only able to benefit from the ****** attack % and strength boost prayer. Not yet chivalry or piety. Super potions are the preferred item then, right? I'm looking to build strength, so you've all been saying d scim, and SS or korassi's (which I'm not currently able to get). I've got RFD gloves however, I'm not yet nez. Is black mask ok until full slayer helm? I'll be using earmuffs and other items for the head in cheap OSRS gold the meantime. Do you think the prossy hauberk is better than the fighter torso?

Respuestas

Sidebar