Guía Cereza

Foro - GuiaCereza - Foro General

This was something I'd observed several years ago

Bestmengqin
Soy mujer heterosexual
Publicado hace 2 años, 8 meses
I was aware that some players used slayerdart to RuneScape Gold counter magic bonuses. This was something I'd observed several years ago. One of us (which is already very high overal (and has ****** magic)) was using the slayer dart for a couple of days in barrows, and got ****** k xp. However, if he used firewave (which is about similar in strength but with a much more experienced) the player could have gained 1.25m or perhaps more experience!

My friend is going to do barrows in a few days and i told him quite a few times to not employ slayerdart, but to use earth wave (can't make use of fire wave as of yet) as it provides more experience and is the same good. Yet i see him a few minutes ago (because the guy wanted me to check his attire) and what do i find? SLAYER DART!

I explain to him the reason I explain to him why he doesn't make use of it. Then he purchases an Earth Battlestaff. The reason he chose to wear the slayerdart was due to the fact that the majority of YouTubers in tutorials using slayerdart, so a lot of YouTube users also wear the slayerdart. This makes me more angry because they are bad examples.

This leads us to the question whether you are using a fire blast/waveattacks or a slayerdart? Are you using magic in a way that you do not use? The subject should not be moved to polls. It's more a discussion for why they use it in place of why you would use it. If you agree, explain to me why people make use of slayerdart, even though blood runes were cheaper than death runes.

The goal of this thread is to share my speculation of what the new skill is alongside my perhaps more useful evidence base. Don't read any further if you wish to Buy OSRS Fire Cape keep the new skill a surprise.

Respuestas

Sidebar