Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Anthony Davis says he and LeBron James are "trying to figure

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Anthony Davis says he and LeBron James are "trying to figure it out" as he outlined areas for improvement after the Lakers lost to Los Angeles rivals the Clippers in Davis' Levi Wallace Jersey debut for LA.The Clippers won, ****** , at Staples Center on the NBA's opening night as Kawhi Leonard starred with a game-high ****** points.Davis made an impact he had ****** points, ****** rebounds and five a sists in a ****** minute outing but is aware the team has adjustments to make ahead of Friday's home game against the Jazz.The six-time All Starwas disappointed with the Lakers' defensive effort as they surrendered ****** points in the second quarter and knew that their bench Jaquan Johnson Jersey being outscored ****** was significant.Davis is also aware it will take time for him and James to jell perfectly in the star-studded Lakers lineup, which saw Danny Green score ****** points in his first outing for the team."For us, we're both aggre sive," Davis said of playing with James."Sometimes we kind of mi s each other. I mi sed him a couple times and he mi sed me, so just trying to figure it out."We know we are going Stefon Diggs T Shirts draw a double team, so it is about knowing where everyone else is. When you have two guys who are pa sers it makes it a little bit easier but we're still learning."This is game one of many. We're all gonna look at the film and see where we could get better.We made some good plays but the defense we definitely have to clean up and get better at."When we started doing what we were supposed to do defensively we got back in the game and tied it up, then we had some costly turnovers at the wrong time of the game."LeBron James keeps the big picture in mind during his postgame media se sion following the season opener. Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) Davis added: "They had over ****** points off the bench. If we allow that, we deserve to be beat."Obviously injured Kyle Kuzma Daryl Williams Jersey would help. He's very talented and able to score. But we just mi sed a couple of shots, Quinn Cook mi sed a couple."It's the first game, we are not down or upset. We stand level headed, go into the next game, will figure out what we can do better and make some adjustments against Utah."Of his first game as a Laker, Davis added: "It felt good to be out there. Trying to get it going."It's been a while since I played in a game so it was fun for me to get back out on the floor with my team-mates. We obviously don't like the outcome but we're going have a chance to get better."It was a very anticipated game and a great atmosphere. First quarter it definitely felt like a playoff game." Andre Reed Jersey Related Articles

Respuestas

Sidebar