Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Blue Jays right-hander Aaron Sanchez held the Orioles hitles

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Blue Jays right-hander Aaron Sanchez held the Orioles hitle s for the first seven innings of . The eighth inning was a much different matter.Sanchez allowed three consecutive hits to begin the frame: a Arlington Hambright Jersey double by Tim Beckham (which went through the legs of third baseman Josh Donaldson), a single by Anthony Santander and a run-scoring, game-tying double by Chance Sisco.He escaped further damage by retiring Trey Mancini on a shallow fly to center fielder Kevin Pillarand inducing Julian Edelman Jersey Jonathan Schoop to hit into a double play after walking Manny Machado intentionally, his fifth walk of the night.OHTANI'S GEM: "After I gave up the hit, I was like, whatever," Sanchez ."It would have been cool if I got to throw a no-hitter, but ... I didn't care about anything else but winning the ball game."Curtis Granderson gave Toronto the lead back in the top of the ninth with a Davon Godchaux Jersey solo home run, and after closer Roberto Osuna retired the O's in the bottom of the frame for his ****** th career save,Sanchez had a ****** win.Working on a ****** degree night in Oriole Park at Camden Yards,Sanchez needed ****** pitches ****** strikes) to get through the first seven innings and ****** overall ****** strikes). The ****** American League ERA leader was making his third start of this season.Sanchez's no-hit bid was one of several Garrett Gilbert Jersey through the first ****** days of the ****** MLB season. Most notably, the Pirates' Trevor Williams worked six hitle s innings against the Tigers on April 1 before being taken out. The Angels' Shohei Ohtani retired the first 19A's he faced on Sunday, April 8, before allowing Christian Barmore Jersey a hit. The Royals' Jakob Junis pitched ****** /3 hitle s on Monday, April 9, before allowing a single to the Mariners' Daniel Vogelbach.The Pirates' Jameson Taillon threw a one-hit shutout on April 8 vs. the Reds, with the only hit being a single by opposing pitcher Tyler Mahle in the third inning.

Respuestas

Sidebar