Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Cancer stole a young boy’s eye, and though his T-ball team

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Cancer stole a young boys eye, and though his T-ball Derwin James Jersey team called him a freak for sporting a prosthetic eye, theCubs prefer to call him an idol.Beckham Zobrist, 7, begannoticing a glare in his right eye in ****** . After being diagnosed with retinoblastoma, an eye cancer that begins in the retina, Beckhams eye was Kemon Hall Jersey removed to prevent the cancer from spreading to his brain.MORE: | After being teased, Beckham put eyeball at the top of his Christmas wish list. Instead, Beckham got his second choice a custom-made Cubs prosthetic he recently showed off at Wrigley Field.Hes my idol, and I look up to him and other kids like him thats NFL Los Angeles Chargers Jersey gone through what hes gone through and wish him all the best," said Cubs bench coach Dave Martinez, who gave Beckham a tour of the facilities, . "I told him hes more Los Angeles Chargers Jackets than welcome to come back any time he wants.7-year-old cancer survivor shows pride with prosthetic eye WGN TV News (@WGNNews) Kyle Schwarber gifted a bat to Beckham, while Anthony Rizzo told him he was Joe Reed Jersey also a cancer survivor.After the visit, Beckham told his dad, Nick, that his day at Wrigley was even better than Disney World.

Respuestas

Sidebar