Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Kyrie Irving denied criticizing LeBron James after saying he

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Kyrie Irving denied criticizing LeBron James after saying he finally has a teammate he trusts in Nets colleague Kevin Durant.Irving and Durant teamed up in Brooklyn ahead of the ****** NBA season, though the latter is yet to play since his blockbuster switch from the Warriors because of an Achilles injury.A ****** NBA champion alongside James with the Cavaliers, Irving caused a stir during his appearance on Durant's new podcast.Addre sing crunch-time situations and clutch moments, Irving who arrived from the Celtics via free Bobby Massie Jersey agency said: "One thing I've always been comfortable with, I felt like I was the best option on every team I played for down the stretch."This is the first time in my career I've looked down and be like Charles Leno Jersey , 'That motherfer can make that shot, too.And he'll probably do it a lot easier.'"It's not so much deferring, because in past situations where I didn't take the last shot I felt guilty. I want this game-winning shot, but also you want to trust your teammates. Not that I didn't trust my teammates, but I felt like I was the best option." ****** A post shared by (@brooklynnets) on Sep 29, ****** at 7:23am PDT Many perceived Irving's comments as a dig at three-time NBA champion James, who is trying to win his fourth title via the Lakers this season.Irving and James spent three years together before the No. 1pick opted to leave for the Leonard Floyd Jersey Celtics in ****** .After receiving backlash, Irving addre sed his comments in a video via social media, saying: "Why must it always be brother against brother? Why? If I'm addre sing anyone, I'll say their name."Come on, don't listen to the false narratives. Let people live their lives. It's just a game. Talk about the art, talk about the sport, we talk openly and freely. Butbecause we live in clickbait society, it becomes something bigger."You don't have to defend it. It's just what media is. It's entertainment. I'm not going to let it put me against anybody anymore at any point. That's not what it's about. We talk freely, openly and that's our society. Say how you feel. Don't have to put me against anyone else. It's never been about that, Devin Hester Jersey it's about love."A post shared by (@brooklynnets) on Sep 15, ****** at 10:11am PDTDuring the podcast, Irving and Durant also discu sed new Netscoach Steve Nash.Nash, a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame,has taken his first steps into coaching, hired by the Nets to permanently replace Kenny Atkinsondespite the lackof experience.Irving said: "I don't really see us having a head coach. KD could be a head coach, I could be a head coach some days ."Durant previously worked withNash for three seasons withthe Warriors, where the latter was a player consultant."I think having Steve there and collaborating with our floor general every day is only going to yield good results for our scorers like myself and Taurean Prince , Caris LaVert and Spencer Dinwiddie ," Durant said. "Them having that relationship I think is going to be key for us going forward."I think a lot of people may question our leadership, overall or just us two. But when me and Ky talked Tarik Cohen Jersey about being coached every single day, I think that's leading by example and I think a lot of our teammates are going to follow that."

Respuestas

Sidebar