Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Scott Hatteberg hit ****** home runs during his ****** year MLB car

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Scott Hatteberg hit ****** home runs during his ****** year MLB career, but undoubtedly his most famous cameon Sept. 4, ****** ,when he powered the A's into history and secured himself some (eventual) Hollywood Jeremiah Kolone Jersey glory.MORE: Hatteberg'swalkoff blast that night against the Royals gave the A's their 20th straight win, then an AL record. (Not to mention that itsaved Oakland's collective baconon a night when they .)But the round-tripper would've likely been remembered and revered mostly by A's fans were it not for the Hollywood-ized version portrayed in the ****** film "Moneyball," based on Michael Lewis' book of the same name,with a not-yet-a-megastar Chris Pratt playing the role of Mr. Hatteberg.Just as the real-life pinch-hit homer servedas the emotional high point of the A's ****** season, the dramatized edition wasthe film's narrative climax.A's fan ornot, try to watchthe Chris Pratt versionwithout getting chills."Moneyball" showed Hatteberg as a down-on Tyler Hall Jersey -his-luck, near-desperate but thankful veteran just hoping to hang on to a fleeting baseball career. That wasn't too far off from the real-life Hatteberg Los Angeles Rams Men Jersey entering ****** ."I think my story is a lot like baseball. The sport itself is wrought with failure. You can never get too high on yourself. I've been humbled so often," hein ****** ."I think Chris did a good job portraying me. He did me justice."For Hatteberg, who had played parts of seven seasons with the Red Sox before signing with the A's, the walkoff home run represented the pinnacle of a season that also happened to be the pinnacleof his career. While getting the most playing time he'd seenin seven seasons and at a new position ("It's incredibly hard") he finished ****** with a.280/.374/. ****** batting line, ****** home runs and 3.4 Wins Above Replacement.MORE: Oakland GM Billy Beane acquired Hatteberg for his under-the-radar ability to get on base, and Beane's intuition proved correct in ****** , as Hatteberg was second on the team with a . ****** on-base percentage, just a couple of notches below David Justice's .376.Hattebergalso led the team with a . ****** on-base percentage during that year's playoffs, Matthew Stafford T Shirts including a home run, but it wasn't enough to keep the A's from blowing a ****** lead in the best-of-five series and ending their season Merlin Olsen Jersey on a sour note.Hatteberg moved on to the Reds after the ****** season andretired there in ****** with a career slash line of.273/.361/.410.But for many baseball fans, he and the rest ofthe real-life early ****** s A's will always be a sociated with their Hollywood counterparts, for better or worse.That means Hatteberg and his clutch, walkoffhome run will endure for years to come.

Respuestas

Sidebar