Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Sorry, Shaq. Kobe Bryant loved you, but he didn’t enjoy p

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Sorry, Shaq. Kobe Bryant lovedyou, but he didnt enjoy playing with you.Bryantfielded questionsrecently at his Kobe Bryant Basketball Academy at UC Santa Barbara. Among the questions that arose: Who was your favorite player, Sterling Shepard Jersey that you enjoyed playing with, in all of your basketball career?MORE: | There (are) two, Bryant replied, according to .When someone prompted him with Shaquille ONeal, Bryant continued. No its not Shaq, he said. But I loved Shaq. Me and Shaq won the thing but I didnt particularly like playing with him too much. Laughs Its Alec Ogletree Jersey easy. Its Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol.Although Bryant won three of his five NBA championships with ONeal as his teammate, the two stars were frequently at odds during their eight seasons together.During the Q&A se sion, the ****** time All-Staralso touched on various other topics, including his favorite activities: I like adventurous things, jet Saquon Barkley Jersey skiing, bungee jumping shark-diving. But when asked about what one aspect of his game he would want to change, he turned serious.Physically if I could Riley Dixon Jersey change one thing the one thing that Michael Jordan had, some of the other players I played with had, is ma sive hands, Bryant said. I have big hands, but their hands were huge. It means you could grab the basketball, pick up the basketball, and hold it, and Dexter Lawrence Jersey control it in the paint. Which is something I had to work extremely hard at, with my forearms, things like that. If I had to change one thing, I would have bigger hands.

Respuestas

Sidebar