Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich and Warriors coach Steve Kerr are

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Spurs coach Gregg Popovich and Warriors coach Steve Kerr are gladthey don't work for the Knicks. on Friday following an embarra sing ****** lo s to the Nuggets at Madison Square Garden on Thursday night, pushing the team's losing streak to eight straight games. Responding to Fizdale's departure, Popovich slammed the Knicks."I don't know where the decision was made to Paul Hornung Jersey fire coach Fizdale, but if it came from the top, it's a case of mistaken identity," Popovich said (). "He's a fine, talented young coach with a great pedigree, and it's ridiculous to think you're gonna bring in a young guyand after being there a minute-and-a-half, you expect him to fix everything that's been wrong there for a long time."That's pretty unfair. It's anold analogy. Hegot thrown under the bus. He'll come out of it because he's Josh Jackson Jersey a great coach."MORE: The Knicks wanted to hire Kerr in ****** , but heopted for the Warriors. Three championships later, Kerr is pleased with the decision he made five years ago."If I had gone to New York, that would've been melike three years ago. I'm well aware of that," Kerr told reporters as he reacted to Fizdale's departure. "That'sjust the way it goes. I think I made the right choice."Kerr's Warriors ****** are the second-worst team in the NBA this season ahead of only the Knicks ****** . Golden Jack Heflin Jersey State lost Kevin Durant in free agency and Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson to significant injuries, so Kerr understands how quickly a coachingjob can change."As we know Jaire Alexander Jersey in this busine s it's extremely fragile," Kerr said. "Your job is dependent on a lot of things when you're a coach in this league. No. 1, probably, the talent you coach, but just as important, the strength of the organization and the group around you. It takes a really strong organization to help coaches and help players get through difficult times."I'm very ble sed to Steven Wirtel Jersey have that group around me here. I know notevery coach does. It's a tough league."Steve Kerr on David Fizdales firing and the occasional what if, on days like today, as in: What if he took the Knicks job instead of the Warriors one? That wouldve been me three years ago. Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) Fizdale who has been replaced by a sistant Mike Miller on an interim basis was appointed in ****** and leaves the Knickswith a ****** overall record.

Respuestas

Sidebar