Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

The Cubs will have to shuffle their bullpen once again after

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
The Cubs will have to shuffle their bullpen once again after Craig Kimbrel landed on the injured list Monday with right knee inflammation.The team said Kimbrel reported feeling discomfort after his most recent outing Saturday against the Josh Jacobs T Shirts Brewers and underwent an MRI, which revealed the i sue.It's the latest bump in an up-and-down season for Kimbrel, who has Charles Woodson Jersey struggled to find consistency since signing with the Cubs on June 7 after sitting out spring training and nearly half the season.While the ****** year-old seemed to have found a groove after a rough start to his Chicago tenure, converting six consecutive save chances last month, he recently suffered Jim Plunkett Jersey a brutal blown save in Milwaukee, allowing a pair of 10th-inning homers in a ****** lo s after the Cubs had taken a lead in the top of the inning.He told reporters Monday that the knee problem is something he would "absolutely" be able to pitch through if nece sary, but the team was being cautious in the way it handles the injury.Kimbrel expre sed frustration with the setback George Blanda Jersey , saying (via the ) he finally felt as if he was back to his expected standards after the late start to the season.I was getting real close," he said. "I was feeling really good.Steve Cishek would be the logical choice to take over closer duties in Kimbrel's absence.He and Pedro Strop filled the role before Kimbrel Sam Young Jersey 's arrival, but Strop is currently on the IL with a neck problem. Related Articles

Respuestas

Sidebar