Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Dolphins Opponent Breakdown Minnesota Vi

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
The Miami Dolphins will look to rebound from their back-to-back lo ses when they face the Minnesota Vikings at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.The Dolphins will face the first of five NFC opponents on their schedule and enter the game as 3.5-point underdogs with rookie Patrick Roy Jersey seventh-round pick Skylar Thompson scheduled to make his first NFL start.The Vikings will go into the game with a ****** record following their ****** victory against the Chicago Bears at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday.To get some answers on five major questions related to the Vikings, we turned to ****** ****** ****** ****** Scroll to Continue ****** ****** ****** ****** WR:The bottom line is you are who your record says you are, but the Vikings have definitely out-performed their underlying metrics so far thanks to three consecutive close victories that could have gone the other way. For example, the Vikings rank just 20th in Football Outsiders' DVOA through five games Lanny McDonald Jersey despite winning four of them. Minnesota is learning a lot about itself and what it needs to improve upon while still winning games, and that doesn't happen very often in the NFL. The optimistic outlook is that they'll continue to grow and get better as they get more and more reps in their new schemes on both sides of the ball, which could lead to winning games more comfortably in the future. The pe simistic view is that this Vikings team might be due to lose some close games if it keeps playing like this. After all, the Vikings' last three wins came against teams quarterbacked by Jared Goff, Andy Dalton and Justin Fields.WR:O'Connell has been really impre sive. He's a very smart offensive-minded coach, having learned under Sean McVay for the past couple seasons. As a former NFL quarterback, O'Connell really understands the position, which has helped him connect with Kirk Cousins. He's great at marrying the run and the pa s together so things look similar at first but can go in all kinds of directions after the snap. O'Connell has found lots of ways to get the ball to Justin Jefferson, who leads the NFL in receiving despite having a pair of quiet games mixed in with three huge ones. Beyond his offensive acumen, O'Connell seems to be a great leader who has strong relationships with his players. He built a good coaching staff, changed the Vikings' culture in their facility, and has gotten results on the field. It's still super early, but he's been a home run hire so far.WR: I don't know that there Mikko Rantanen Jersey are any major differences. I think he's playing with a lot of confidence, and a big reason for that is the presence of O'Connell. Cousins and Mike Zimmer never had the strongest relationship, probably because Zimmer was a defensive coach. O'Connell and Cousins had a previous relationship from their time together in Washington and have built on that this year. They talk all the time, with O'Connell saying Cousins is like an extension of him on the field. Cousins also gets a lot of autonomy at the line of scrimmage in this offense, perhaps more than he's had in the past. But as a quarterback, he still is who he is. He's a guy who will take care of the football and can make all of the throws when given time in the pocket, but he can still be a bit conservative at times and isn't someone who's going to create much outside of structure.WR:I'm biased because I've covered Rob Ramage Jersey every game in his career, but I think Jefferson is the best receiver in the NFL. He can simply do everything you want from a superstar at that position, and he has the numbers to back it up despite being just ****** years old. Thielen, though, has fallen off quite a bit from his peak years in ****** and ****** . Now ****** years old, Thielen struggles to generate consistent separation and he has just one ****** yard performance in his past ****** games. He's still a nice veteran player to have, but K.J. Osborn might actually have a case as the Vikings' second-best receiver. I still might put the Jefferson-Thielen duo in the top five league-wide because of how dominant Jefferson is.WR:I wish I knew the answer to that question. The Vikings played a historic number of close games last year and lost more than they won, which got Zimmer fired. After starting the year with a ****** win and a ****** lo s, they've now played in three straight one-po se sion games, winning all of them. This Vikings team just hasn't put together four quarters of good football since the Week 1 win over the Packers. Sometimes they start slow and rally. Sometimes they start fast and then fade. Whatever the reason, these games seem to always end up close. Even facing a third-string QB in Skylar Thompson, there' Semyon Varlamov Jersey s little reason to expect anything different this week.

Respuestas

Sidebar