Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Everything Matt Rhule Said Following the

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
RE: Opening Statement"Id like to thank the team. I just told them that the last six weeks has been just a fantastic time with them, starting in Wofford. Theyve worked really, really hard and I hope everyone is proud of them. Im glad to see us be able to get so many guys in tonight. I want to thank the fans. Our showing at Fan Fest and tonight, just to brave that rain and that storm, to see the turnout that we had here, was really, really, really fantastic. I appreciate everyone who stayed to the very end. Obviously, a good game. Its a lot of things we have to work on but it was good for us to get a whole half played for our offensive line and for our whole defense under our belt. Sam Darnold looks like so far its an ankle. We will have to wait and see. I cant give any timelines or prognosis on that. Early indications are that we believe it is not a fracture but hoping it is an ankle sprain. We will have to wait. All they told me is that it looks like Matthew Slater Jersey that. But I just know I thought last week I thought maybe it was a fracture and it wasnt for Bozeman so I just want to make sure I dont put anything out there. I dont know exactly so Im waiting to find out. It sounds like its not a fracture but we will have to wait and see. Derrick Brown, oblique was tight. They said he was good to go back in and I held him. Gio Ricci with the groin. Obviously, you guys saw Zane Gonzalez with the groin. So we held those two guys. Stephen Sullivan at the end with a stinger. So we had a couple guys banged up. Hopefully, everyone will be healthy here soon."RE: Observations of starters"I thought we got some guys open. Obviously, playing without Robbie Anderson and DJ Moore only taking a couple snaps, without Christian McCaffrey , I thought some of those other guys Randy Moss Jersey did a nice job of getting open. I thought for the most part we protected. Well, Ill have to look at the tape. A couple times Baker Mayfield flashed but when you looked up at the replay it looked like good protection. But he kind of moved and saw some things. Just disappointed with 3rd and 1, not being able to knock the ball in the endzone on a run play. 4th and 1, short yards, not being able to knock the ball in. Thats why you play these guys in these games. They need to have those live looks at those things and see what we need to improve on. Then I would say defensively, not being able to stop some of those 3rd and 2s, 4th and 1s. Obviously, they had a unique situation so they were going for it on 4th down. That long drive, we got bailed out, but we would like to stop some of those drives earlier. The last thing tackling. We mi sed some tackles. Part of training camp, you are thudding, you are tagging off. It was good for some of our secondary guys to have some live tackle work tonight. A lot of things that were probably really, really good and a lot of things we will probably have to improve upon."RE: Baker Mayfields performance "I thought Baker did a nice job of moving the football. The thing I like about Baker right now is he plays so steady. You cant tell after every play if it was a drop, if it was a completion. Then obviously, the touchdown played above the Xs and Os. It wasnt there. Escaped. Made the play. So have to go back. I cant say anything about his footwork or all those things but I thought he made good checks. John Hannah Jersey He recognized the game that they were playing. A lot of safety pre sures where they played man and got us in the right play."RE: Shi Smiths performance"Shi continues to make plays. I think the biggest thing is him being able to get open on third downs and catch the ball with his hands. I think that is part of his skill set. Did a nice job. Thats what he has been doing all camp. We feel like he has really evolved. Hey, this guy can be in this three-receiver set, play all the spots and get open. I think he is a playmaker. I think he can run after the catch. We just have to keep growing him because I think the best is yet to come for Shi."RE: Seriousne s of Zane Gonzalezs injury and the likelihood of working out additional kickers "I dont know anything yet to be Chase Winovich Jersey quite honest Joe. I was standing there and literally, we were kind of down in four-minute range, either Hekker or JJ said, Zane just tweaked his groin kicking. So I said alright, he is obviously down, we will just go for two. Then we said lets take this opportunity to give Johnny Hekker an extra point but I know nothing beyond that right now. Im sure if he is out an extended amount of time, we would obviously work out some kickers. But I dont know yet where that is at."RE: Follow up to above question concerning upcoming cuts"There is a lot of things that will happen over the next couple of days. But it is just still so early for me."RE: Clarification on if it is a high sprain or unknown for Sam Darnold"Yeah, Im not in a position to say that yet. I usually wait for them to MRI it. Once they MRI it, they tell me what it is."RE: The number of quarterbacks the team will keep if Sam Darnold is out for a few weeksScroll to Continue"Ill have to wait and see. Thats kind of why we let PJ Walker throw a little bit instead of handing the ball off. We wanted him to play. We will have to wait and see what it is. Sam is a tough kid. He usually comes back pretty quickly but we will have to wait and see. I dont want to hypothesize but nothing is off the table. We will have to react. They will get the MRI tomorrow. Sometimes they go in and get something else after that. Once I know, Scott and I will sit down and we will have some decisions to make."RE: On whether the team would consider re-signing Cam Newton once Same Darnold was injured "Scott (Fitterer) and I would talk about that. Cam (Newton) would have to weigh in on that. There would be a lot of things wed have to look at. You guys know my feelings about Cam (Newton.) My time with him was fantastic. Probably too early right now to say much about that."RE: On the list of players who didnt play during this preseason game "We had some different guys with some strains. No one, right now, we think will be out for Cleveland. (Bradley) Bozeman we think will be back this week. We have guys that have some hamstrings and some muscle pulls. Some different things like that. Those guys were all held."RE: On why he held those players "They were not cleared to play today. We played (Brian) Burns. We played DJ (Moore). We played (Jeremey) Chinn. We played everybody that was able to play. Anybody that was out, was out. Like Gunner Olszewski Jersey Sam Franklin. Hes got a bruise on his foot. He was ruled out. Julian Stanford was ruled out."RE: On the running backs "We didnt have a great run game the first half. I have to watch the tape

Respuestas

Sidebar