Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Five Takeaways From Loss to Eagles

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
The Tenne see Titans will come stumbling back to Nashville following their ****** thumping at the hands of the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.A game between two division-leading teams rarely looked competitive, as a Titans team that hadnt surrendered over ****** points in eight straight weeks gave up three touchdowns in the first half alone.One of many sets of numbers that revealed the disparity: Both teams had ****** drives, but the Eagles produced ****** yards, ****** first downs and ****** points, compared to ****** yards, ****** first downs and one touchdown for Tenne see.Scroll to ContinueWhen the Titans face the Jacksonville Jaguars at Ni san Stadium next Sunday Laken Tomlinson Jersey , theyll be seeking to avoid their first three-game losing streak since Oct. of ****** in Mike Vrabels first year as head coach."You face adversity and you find a way to stick together and push through and find a way to win," quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. "When you have seen it before, you believe you can do it again."...I know we have a division game at home this week. It is going to be a big one and we need to go and find a way to win.Here are five Titans takeaways from Sunday's lo s to the Eagles: Burks, McCreary, Petit-Frere, Philips and a lot of cap space really need to pan outWhen the Titans traded away Pro Bowl wide receiver A.J. Brown, as well as the 26thoverall pick in the ****** draft, thats the return they got after the various deals were totaled: wide receiver Treylon Burks, cornerback Roger McCreary, right tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere, wide receiver Kyle Philips and a lot le s payroll over the next few years.Somehow Im gue Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey sing that most Titans fans especially after seeing Brown dismantle his former team on Sunday would take Brown andpick No. ****** as opposed to the package the Titans gained.Were there legitimate reasons for choosing to trade Brown to the Eagles? Sure. The Titans were looking at cap i sues in future years, Brown wanted his big money right away, and he broke off communications with the team leading up to the trade making his desire to move on clear.But isnt it also the job of the general manager, in this case Jon Robinson, to still find some way to get a deal done especially when the player is still under contract if that player is deemed valuable enough?Sunday, Brown piled up eight catches for ****** yards and two touchdowns. In celebrating one of his touchdowns, he took out a towel and whipped a goalpost, then hugged it simulating his feelings for the Titans.Today, Im going to have to give you this whooping. But I still love you, though, Brown explained afterward.So far this season, Brown has ****** catches of ****** plus yards and nine touchdowns, per Next Gen Stats. All the Titans wide receivers combined have ****** catches of ****** plus yards and four touchdowns.The Titans better hope they eventually see tremendous dividends from the players and from the payroll space they gained by trading Brown.Because right now Brown and the Eagles are winning, winning, winning in that deal. The run game is dead (RIP)Remember when Derrick Henry and the run game looked unstoppable? It wasnt all that long ago. Henry topped ****** yards in five straight games against the Colts (twice), Commanders, Texans and Chiefs. In that contest at Houston, Henry ran ****** times for ****** yards and two touchdown and looked as dominant as hed ever been.Since then? The run game has, for the most part, gone absolutely nowhere. The Titans have averaged 2.7 yards, 2.8 yards, 3.0 yards and 4.1 yards per rush in the last four games, respectively. Kwon Alexander Jersey Henry, who carried ****** times for ****** yards (2.7 yards) against the Eagles, has been held under ****** yards in each of those contests his longest such stretch in one season since ****** .Its not just that Henry has been held under ****** yards, of course. Its that he hasnt come close to breaking anything resembling a big run during that stretch. In fact, Henry has been held without a The Titans hoped that the return of starting center Ben Jones after mi sing the last two games with a concu sion would help return productivity in the running attack. That did not happen.You know how much pride we have in the run game and I dont feel like were doing our best to have succe s, Henry said. We just got to get better. It sounds like a broken record, but thats what it is. We still have five games left, and its time to focus on getting better. Like I said, I hold myself accountable for getting better, and (have to do) the best I can. The offensive line might get Tannehill killedIts easy to question why the Titans have done all they can to stick to the run Joshua Garnett Jersey game, even when it hasnt been very productive and even when the team is down by multiple scores.But part of the i sue is that Tannehills life appears to be at risk every time he drops back to pa s these days.The Eagles sacked Tannehill six times and hit him on nine occasions despite the fact that he looked a good bit more mobile than in his previous three games since returning from an ankle injury.After one painful series, Tannehill was shown getting his left ankle heavily taped. Thats especially concerning, considering the injury that sidelined Tannehill previously was a ankle injury.Everyone got into the act for the Titans offensive line when it came to surrendering pre sure. It appeared that left tackle Dennis Daley, left guard Aaron Brewer, right guard Nate Davis and right tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere were directly responsible for sacks. One could argue that it was a to s-up as to which tackle Daley or Petit-Frere allowed more Eagles rushers to fly toward the quarterback.You have to understand how critical is to protect your quarterback, Vrabel said. When your quarterback gets hit, nothing good can come of it.But we also have to get open. There were times when we had some protection, and the protection was good. But then when you get down and behind late in the game, and it becomes a dropback game, thats not where you want to live against a team that has some of the rushers that they do. The Titans should be rooting for CommandersThe Washington Commanders had another solid showing on Sunday, holding the NFC-East leading New York Giants to a ****** tie on the road.Who cares?Well, the Commanders ****** remain the only team with a winning record the Titans have defeated this year. Even that note seems a little deceptive, as Washington Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey was ****** when the Titans won way back in Week 5. But right now, beating Washington is these Titans biggest claim to fame.The other teams with winning records the Titans have faced this year? The Bills beat the Titans ****** , the Chiefs downed the Titans ****** in overtime, the Bengals beat the Titans ****** and the Eagles blasted Tenne see.Before Sunday, one could argue the Titans last two games against teams with winning records against Kansas City and Cincinnati showed that Tenne s

Respuestas

Sidebar