Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Friday Dolphins Mailbag Tua Topics Josh

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
From mikethewreck (@mgcroteau):What is the reason for the first half suck/second half stifle defensive pattern we've seen lately from the Fins? Have the injuries inhibited starters from playing enough together and they take time to jell?Hey Mike, if theres anything that maybe I would point to and I again point to game circumstances is maybe theyve adjusted coverages to a certain degree in the second half, guarded players differently. But theres been nothing obvious that Ive seen from my vantage point, as far as the Pittsburgh and Detroit games and the second half defensively. And Josh Boyer said this week that there were a lot more adjustments made at halftime against Detroit than against Pittsburgh.From sweetpou ****** @pfs0u ****** :Good morning Alain! I love what Im seeing on offense, but I did notice Tua literally throwing with all his might while throwing deep and still coming up a bit short! Great catches by Tyreek. Any concern when the weather turns horrible and you must win in, say Buff and K.C., and its cold and/or windy.Hey there, yes, that is a legitimate concern and one of the last questions that Tua Dave Henderson Jersey s play has to answer. On the other hand, Tua doesnt nece sarily have to throw deep for the offense to be succe sful as long as Hill and Waddle can get open in the short and intermediate range, which obviously would be more difficult if the field shrinks because of the inability to go deep.From David Triana (@davidtriana):The Dolphins defense has held their last two opponents scorele s in the second half. Do you think Josh Boyer is getting unfair treatment with a depleted secondary, or is the criticism warranted?If were going to look at the Dolphins five wins and be honest about it, the defense deserves most of the credit for Week ****** against New England), Week ****** against Buffalo) and Week ****** against Pittsburgh). So, yeah, I have a hard time being able to justify much criticism of Josh Boyer, especially when you consider he hasnt had Byron Jones all season on top of all the CB injuries.From Joh Flora (@Capt_Cavephin):What does the D-line need to do to produce more sacks: stunts, delays?Hey John, if you look at the design of the Dolphins defense, the sacks arent going to mostly come from the D-line outside of Ogbah. Theyre going to come from your edge defenders, whether it be Jaelan Phillips, Melvin Ingram, Andrew Van Ginkel and now Bradley Chubb, and theyre going to come from your blitzers, though the Dolphins lost their best one there when Brandon Jones landed on IR. But when it comes to players like Wilkins, Andrew Triggs Jersey Davis or Sieler, sacks are a bonus; their main task is to stop the run.From David Nastali (@DNastali):Does anybody ask about EE? Ive literally heard zip just see him inactive every week, while we start Cracraft and Sandersyes, hard to learn everything as a rookie, but come on, top rookies play through the learning.Hey David, yeah, it is no doubt disappointing that Ezukanma cant even get in a game. It also tells you that hes on the ****** man roster because the Dolphins drafted him this year and dont want to give up on him so quickly. We (the media) have asked WR coach Wes Welker twice about EE not playing and it basically boils down to lack of knowledge of the offense. This also reinforces the idea of taking preseason performances for what theyre worth. ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** From Chris Roberts (@CRoberts ****** :Scroll to ContinueDoes Chicago in November count as a cold weather game? That seems to be the final hurdle for Tua haters to prove hes the guy, before they Walt Weiss Jersey make up a new one.Hey Chris, why are you bitter? And please ask me how much I hate the term Tua haters, as used to describe anyone not yet ready or willing to declare Tua an elite quarterback. It reeks of insecurity, to be honest. If youre convinced that Tua is IT, then why is it so important to you that everybody else publicly declare it? OK, now that my mini-rant is over, no, Chicago does not count as a cold-weather game when the temperature Sunday is expected to actually be in the low 60s. And, yes, that is a hurdle he needs to clear for the haters to fully get on board but it doesnt have to be for you; you can anoint him right now already if youd like. For those of us who have advocated gathering all the facts before making any grand declarations, there are other hurdles, as well, such as the ability to stay healthy and the ability to come up big in a game with major playoff implications, such as Buffalo in the ****** season and Tenne see last year when and, no, it wasnt Oakland Athletics Jersey all his fault he didnt perform like an elite quarterback. Hope that answers your question.From Neco (@NecoOrtiz1):Is Jaelan Phillips bringing pre sure at a league-leading rate? It seems the Phins aren't getting any pre sure on QBs.Hey Neco, Im honestly not quite sure what the analytics say about that, though I seem to recall reading somewhere that hes right around the top in pa s rush win rate.. And this is my problem with analytics because I dont know what they consider a pre sure. What I do know is my eyeballs telling me hes doing a solid job this season, particularly in recent weeks, but hes also not being a disruptive force as a pa s rusher, so Im going to be skeptical about the idea of him being among the top in the NFL at that.From Shatners Ba soon (@ba soonshatner):Would you say Zach Sieler is underrated? Never seems to get mentioned as much as other defensive linemen, but always impre ses me when I watch him.Hey there, yeah, there was a time when Sieler was underrated, but I think weve pa sed that stage already and most media folks understand hes a very good player. But he doesnt get a ton of snaps and he doesnt play a position that lends itself to a lot of highlight plays, so maybe its easy for him to go under the radar. But, yeah, the dude can play.From AB (@Brtlnx):Hi Alain, is the lack of sacks due to talent/coaching or because our inexperienced secondary cant hold their coverage for very long?Hey AB, I think the lack of sacks is the result of Reggie Jackson Jersey a combination of factors and, yes, all the injuries at cornerback clearly have to be included. The Dolphins havent gone with the all-out blitz nearly as much in ****** and they also havent been as effective with it. Beyond sacks, I havent seen nearly as many pa s plays from opponents be disrupted by pre sure as I saw the previous two seasons.From David Baxley (@Dav

Respuestas

Sidebar