Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

It is a logical decision by EA

Smarthuiyuan
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 3 años, 5 meses
Maximum Football ****** releases after this month. It honestly compares to late Xbox/early ****** graphically but it actually has customization and depth unlike Madden. Honstely when your only real game in town it is not like anybody has a choice just I am just glad madden did not need to stick around and see his title butchered. Unfortunately Madden & FIFA are Madden ****** coins that are review-immune due to mix of exclusive licensing / casual marketplace reach. I get the impression Avengers will also fall into this class. The NFL & FIFA respectively do not take enough flak with this. They must see that their audience is not happy but don't switch to non-exclusive licensing anyhow. Last year's I stopped enjoying a month in I had the EA pro left before yesterday I didn't reup. I didnt enjoy ****** or 21.

It is a logical decision by EA. Even if they're just after political factors. The NFL and Madden have a sizable African American fandom, along with being basically a US exclusive product with minimal global appeal. Perhaps not the ideal time to fall info when one of your largest demographics & only market is on literal fire. From an advertising/marketing point, theyve done this numerous times (smaller scale) for Battlefront 2. The CM said theyre seeking to make the maximum spalsh as possible. If folks are outside protesting = less viewers. And buy Madden nfl ****** coins
more importantly, lower online engagement. On most social media it's impossible to discuss anything but the protests at the moment. They need people talking about the reveal but that would be drowned out by the much bigger news right now.

Respuestas

Sidebar