Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Joe Burrow I Personally Like Playing on

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
CINCINNATI A litany of active and retired in recent weeks.Bengals QB Joe Burrow confirmed that he notices a difference between gra s and "slit-film" turf fields, like the one at Paycor Stadium."Yeah, you do Blank Jersey notice," . "The field quality is the first thing you notice when you walk out Jimmie Foxx Jersey there. Kind of changes the cleats you wear changes how you cut, how you run routes all the above."The most serious injury of Burrow's football career did not happen on turf. Burrow tore his ACL on Washington's gra s field in ****** , and the QB admittedly said he likes playing on turf but that all NFL surfaces should be uniform."I think having universal turf would be a great thing for us as players," Burrow declared. "I don't know the stats on injuries Andrew Benintendi Jersey or anything based off of the playing surface. I personally like playing on turf. But I Brandon Workman Jersey do wish that each stadium had the same turf." Burrow has shown his wheels on the Paycor Stadium surface multiple times in his ****** plus starts as a Bengal."I don't know," he said about why he likes playing on turf. "Just feels faster to me."For more on the Bengals, watch the video below and Make sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns Eduardo Rodriguez Jersey and so much more!You May Also Like:Scroll to Continue ****** Be sure to keep it locked on All Bengals all the time!Follow AllBengals on Twitter:

Respuestas

Sidebar