Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Las Vegas Raiders DC Patrick Graham Week

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
HENDERSON, Nev.--The Las Vegas Raiders found themselves with their first win of the season on Sunday. But, they don't have time to enjoy it.The Silver and Black head to Kansas City to take on the Chiefs on Monday Night Football next week, and they have already moved on.DC Patrick Graham reviewed the film of the game versus the Denver Broncos, he gave his analysis and looked ahead to this week's opponent, the aforementioned Kansas City Chiefs.You can watch the entire pre s conference below, and read the transcript:Defensive Coordinator Patrick Graham Q: Is there a different feeling after winning to try to come in and work?Coach Graham: It always feels good to win. The big thing though Darius Leonard T Shirts about this league is you just got to move on to the next opponent, especially for this week with Kansas City coming up. A division game, on the road. I would be lying to you if my focus didnt shift that night to Kansas City, but definitely enjoyed the win. Really happy for the players. All the hard work they put in and the reward they get on Sunday when they get a victory, thats probably the biggest enjoyment I get out of my job, seeing those guys smile and be happy after putting in all the hard work. And then the coaches too, the a sistant coaches and all the work they put in, Im just happy that we were able to get the win.Q: Did you watch the Sunday Night game between the Chiefs and Buccaneers when you got home?Coach Graham: Absolutely. When I finally got home, watched the game. Plus, I enjoy watching football, so when football is on, Im usually watching it. You can catch me on a Friday night if theres a high school game, Im watching football. I just love the game. Its given me so much in my life and so anytime its on I usually enjoy watching it.Q: When Patrick Mahomes makes the play where he runs to the James Morgan Jersey sideline and spins back into the field and flips it into the end zone, are you enjoying that as a football fan?Coach Graham: Oh, no. Im not enjoying it. No, I mean its a good football play. I have a lot of respect for Patrick just in terms of how he came into the league, how much hes improved over time. Ive gone against him I think twice and its just amazing the growth that youve seen over the years in terms of to be arguably the best player in the league, his ability to make plays in the run game and in the pa sing game, the decision-making out there, the ability to play under pre sure. Hes been in a lot of pre sure games for such a young age, and just the ability to run the offense that Coach Andy Reid has out there. Again, arguably one of the best coordinators ever and one of the best head coaches ever. His ability to navigate through all that and be at such a young age, its pretty astounding. Q: Can you talk a little bit about your relationship with Blake Martinez? Have you seen him yet?Coach Graham: I did not see him this morning, but we go back to I believe it was ****** at Green Bay. I met him and I think it was his third year as a linebacker in the league and really our relationship grew from there. I was coaching linebackers, that was first time back coaching linebackers since ****** , and just got a good chance to grow with him. Me as a coach, him as a player. Again, hes one of the smartest guys Ive ever been around. He works extremely hard and just developed a great relationship so when the opportunity came Mo Alie-Cox Jersey in New York, we got a chance to sign him there. He did a great job for me in terms of running the defense, echoing the me sage from the coaching staff and I just got a lot of respect for him. I got a lot of respect for him as a player, but more importantly as a man. Just to see his growth as hes gotten older, thats one of the benefits of our job is you get to see these young men grow up on and off the field. And so, weve always stayed close, even when I left Green Bay, we stayed close. When I left the Giants, we stayed close. So, just really proud of him and his development as a man.Q: Last week, you said, Im a teacher. I just happen to teach football, and you talked about Sam Webb and how some players are still learning how to be in a cla sroom. Can you talk a little bit about teaching and what it means to you? And maybe who your role models are, whether its football or not?Coach Graham: Early on my parents are going to get a kick out of this my parents were ministers at a church and did mi sionary work and a lot of stuff when we were kids. And I was teaching Sunday school from about ****** years old. I had to do a sermon when I was like 14. So, that teacher role has always been a part of me, and I think I was trying to run and hide from it. I wanted to be in the CIA at one point and then I wanted to go into busine s, and Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey then I just found my teacher role and I just happened to coach football doing it. Its really the enjoyment I get in my life in terms of seeing people get something, have succe s doing it, thats what my fulfillment in my life. So, to be able to do it with a sport thats given me so much over my life, whether its going to college or whether its traveling the world. Ive been to England whatever many times to go see football games. I get to meet all these interesting people I never would have met. Randy Mo s, I get to talk to Randy Mo s. I remember watching him. Just the crazine s there, but I get a lot of enjoyment from teaching, and I get a lot of enjoyment from teaching football. Just like teaching my kids stuff. My daughter doesnt think I know math. I still remember math; I took up to differential equations. Thats a pretty high level, so she doesnt believe I still know math, but I got it. I might not know the new methods of how to get to the answer, but I know how to get to the answer. And then with Sam Webb , you got the younger players and its just a different level of football, and the thing they got to understand is, now you dont have the distraction of cla swork. You are on your own. The schedule is on your own a little bit. The guys got to learn how to study and be pros about it, and I think he's doing a good job. Hes attacking it the right way. Hes asking questions. And that happens with a lot of young players and its always fun to see that development.Scroll to ContinueQ: Does the coach in you Rodney Thomas Jersey look back at the younger you and wished you could have coached yourself?Coach Graham: Oh, absolutely. As a player, I was a bad player so Id probably would have been angry dealing with me as a player, but just the younger coach in terms of the level of detail. And I learned that through the coaches I had in my career, whether it was Walt Hamline, Dave Clawson who is at Wake Forest now, Bill

Respuestas

Sidebar