Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Lions Injury Report Reynolds Out 4 Playe

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
The are getting slightly healthier, as they go on the road to face the this week.While will likely be evaluated this weekend to determine if he can play, a returning should see a few offensive snaps this week.On defense, is aware of the Bears' emphasis on rushing the football.Led by running back and quarterback Kamren Curl Jersey Justin Fields, the Bears' offense has had recent succe Tress Way Jersey s rushing the football, despite opposing teams being aware of its plans.Yeah, I think the one thing thats really impre sive about how they operate is, because they went through the season the first couple of games, and I dont know if things were going as well as they wanted it to, but just like any other team, I think they adjusted," Detroit defensive coordinator Chris Cooley Jersey Aaron Glenn told reporters. "I think over the past three weeks, they adjusted on how they operate with this (Justin Fields) quarterback, and hes playing at a high level right now."I would say in the run, and really in the pa s game when you think about it, man, hes not getting the yards that youd want, but hes being efficient with what hes doing," Glenn continued. "And, Ill tell you what, these two backs they have, I mean, theyre really good now. Theyre really, really good, and the thing is Washington Commanders T Shirts they break tackles, and they can find the seam. So, we really have to be disciplined."Detroit Lions' Week ****** Friday Injury ReportJosh Reynolds ****** Back (NP) OutMatt Nelson ****** Calf (LP) Doubtful ****** Elbow (LP) QuestionableChase Lucas ****** Ankle (LP) QuestionableIfeatu Melifonwu ****** Ankle (LP) QuestionableKerby Joseph ****** Concu sion protocol (FP) QuestionableD'Andre Swift ****** Ankle/shoulder (FP)Frank Ragnow ****** Jahan Dotson T Shirts Foot (FP)Jamaal Williams ****** Resting veteran (FP)

Respuestas

Sidebar