Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Marcus Williams Expected to Return Make

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
OWINGS MILLS, Md. Marcus Williams made an immediate impact for the Ravens before being sidelined in Week 5 with adislocated wrist.However, John Harbaugh expects Williams to be back on New York Jets Home Office the field next month during the team's drive to the playoffs.Williams has been a critical player in the secondary and still leads the team with three interceptions. He is also fourth on New York Jets Sleepwear Underwear the Ravens with ****** tackles."Hes looking good," Harbaugh said. "Its just one of those deals where its a bone that has to heal. So, its pretty straightforward as long as there are no setbacks, so to speak. There have been no setbacks so far, and I think its sometime in December, is when they expect him back. Well see, but so far so good.Scroll to ContinueWilliams signed a five-year reported $70 million deal this offseason from New Orleans. When Michael Carter Jersey Williams went down against the Cincinnati Bengals, Geno Stone played for him and Bryce Huff Jersey has been effective. Rookie Kyle Hamilton is also developing into an effective safety, but having Williams back on the field will be huge for the Ravens."I expect those guys to continue to grow and to play well," Harbaugh said about Hamilton and Stone. "They both have their own styles, and I think theyll both play well for us, but they both have to step up and do a great job."Of course, Chuck Clark as well; we move a lot of guys in and out of that safety/nickel spot, so Mike White Jersey well be moving guys around in there a lot."

Respuestas

Sidebar