Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Patrick Mahomes Was Almost Drafted by Ca

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
The Arizona Cardinals already have their franchise quarterback in Kyler Murray, but former head coach Bruce Arians believes the team nearly had a different fate in the ****** NFL Draft.On a recent appearance on Barstool's "Pardon My Take", Arians reveals he thought for sure Patrick Mahomes would end up Eddie George Jersey in the desert."I thought for sure when we were in Arizona, we were getting Patrick Mahomes," said Arians."As that draft was falling, I was like, 'he's ours'. Either him or Deshaun (Watson). But Pat, he's right there. Kansas City doesn't need a quarterback. They take Kristian Fulton Jersey him, we're saying 'what?', they got Alex Smith, who just went to the Pro Bowl. We thought he would fall and we loved him."The Chiefs jumped from pick No. ****** to ****** in order to take Mahomes, just four spots ahead of where the Cardinals were sitting Dillon Radunz Jersey at No. 13. The Houston Texans would then jump from No. ****** to No. ****** and take Watson.Scroll to ContinueArizona would take Haason Reddick."I went to Lubbock and worked him out personally. And skill-wise he's off the chart, but mentally he was right there with Peyton Manning', Andrew Matt Barkley Jersey Luck and Tom Brady . I mean he's sharp. Just really sharp."There was a lot of knocks on the offense he was coming out of and things like that, just the four teams in front of us, no one needed a quarterback."Or so Arians believed.Many would argue Arizona's current trajectory would be much different under Ryan Tannehill Jersey the guiding hand of Mahomes, although others would tell you he fell into a perfect situation with Kansas City.The Cardinals will welcome Mahomes and the rest of the Chiefs at State Farm Stadium for Week 1 of the regular season on Sept. 11.

Respuestas

Sidebar