Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Peyton Manning Begs Nathaniel Hackett to

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
If you were among the throng of fans screaming at your TV for head coach Nathaniel Hackett of Monday night's lo s to the , you weren't Evan Neal Jersey alone. Peyton Manning, on his show , alongside his brother Eli Manning, was perplexed at Hackett's decision.Instead, down by one point at the Seahawks' ****** yard line, Hackett drained the clock down on a 4th-&-5 to ****** seconds left, wasting more than ****** seconds. Then, instead of using that timeout to dial New York Giants T Shirts up the right play for Ru sell Wilson on fourth down, to get a little bit closer for a field-goal try, Hackett trotted out Brandon McManus for a ****** yard attempt at sea level.Manning, gesticulating the timeout movement with his hands, grimacing and maybe even grinding his teeth, couldn't quite believe what he was seeing as he watched and discu sed Denver's game in real-time. Adding to the mix was Broncos Hall-of-Fame tight end Shannon Sharpe, who punctuates this clip perfectly.Peyton New York Giants Jackets : "We've got three timeouts, 'E.' I might use one right here. Let's use one. Let's talk about this one... They might try to draw them offsides, 'E'."Eli: "They don Carl Banks Jersey 't have that much time. You don't want to waste that much time, I don't think."Peyton: "I think we should call a timeout, like, now."Eli: "They look unsettled. Sutton doesn't know what he was doing."Scroll to ContinueAnd when it all culminated with Wilson calling timeout as the play-clock wound down, Sharpe said what we all were thinking.Sharpe: "So you just Jerrel Jernigan Jersey burned ****** seconds to call timeout?"Broncos fans have every right to be scratching their heads Tuesday morning, second-gue sing whether Hackett has the wherewithal to truly be an upgrade over the Vance Josephs and Vic Fangios of yore. Back to the drawing board, I gue s.

Respuestas

Sidebar