Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Rams struggling offense faces Cowboys do

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
Rams' struggling offense faces Cowboys' dominant defense October ****** INGLEWOOD, Calif. (AP Julian Okwara Jersey ****** The Los Angeles Rams' low-scoring offense has a patchwork offensive line, a tepid running game and few answers for the wave of opposing rushers that has sacked Matthew Stafford ****** times already this season.Just about the last thing the Super Bowl champs need to see this Sunday is Micah Parsons, DeMarcus Lawrence and the Dallas Cowboys' daunting defense at SoFi Stadium.From the back end to the front end, all of it is really impre sive on tape, Stafford said. Got great players, got a really solid scheme, helps those players accentuate what they do well. Theyve done a great job getting after the pa ser, affecting the pocket in the games that Ive seen. Itll be a big challenge for us, really on all levels.While Stafford and the Rams ****** need a win to bounce back from a Monday night lo s at San Francisco, the Cowboys ****** can cement their solid start under coach Mike McCarthy with a road win over the defending champions. Dallas defense is doing most of the work, and it could feast on a Los Angeles offense that could be playing third-stringers at all three interior positions on the offensive line due to injuries.Those absences have affected everything Sean McVay is trying to do offensively, and Dallas pa s rush presents a foreboding challenge to Staffords health and the Rams effectivene s.Obviously people are challenging our run defense, because frankly they probably dont want to deal with our pa s rush on third-and-5 or more, McCarthy said. So weve just got to really stay focused on our run defense. I Detroit Lions Hats think thats going to be our biggest challenge moving forward. If I was playing against our defense, thats the way I would go.The Rams might find that difficult: Theyre 30th in the league with just 68.5 yards rushing per game.The matchup is a reunion of the first regular-season game ever played in ****** at SoFi, the multibillion-dollar football palace built by Rams owner Stan Kroenke and championed by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, whose Legends hospitality company manages the stadium operations.This rematch also once seemed likely to mark the return of Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott from a broken right thumb, but has reduced the urgency for Prescott's comeback. Instead, the Cowboys are expected to face Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey with Rush behind center again and the Dallas defense taking the game on its shoulders.TOUGH(ER) TIMESThe Rams would fall below . ****** for only the second time in McVays career with a lo s. McVay has never had a losing season, and Los Angeles has never been at . ****** later than six games into a season during his tenure.All you can do is continue to battle, McVay said. I believe in these players, I believe in these coaches and I believe in people that are resilient and can respond. And every single week is a new week. I want to start seeing some improvement.WHERES DONALD?Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott knows all about the importance of finding Donald, the three-time NFL defensive player of the year, before the snap.At running back, definitely always got to know where he is, especially in that pa s game, Elliott said. A lot of times this week, youll be seeing me checking to make sure hes good before I get out on that route. Like two years ago.Elliott specifically remembers when Donald picked me up off the ground and threw me during the Rams ****** victory at SoFi in ****** .Still got the pa s off, said the two-time rushing champion, who has a reputation as one of the leagues best blocking backs. It was like a ****** yard gain, so it was a winning moment. But ....HOFSTRA PRIDECowboys defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and his LA counterpart, Raheem Morris, have been tight Detroit Lions Sleepwear Underwear since their days together at Hofstra. They coached together with the Falcons from ****** before both landed prominent coordinator jobs that could lead them back to head coaching gigs.Dan and Raheem are very close, so its more proce s than scheme, McCarthy said of what the Cowboys can learn about the Rams from that connection. The most important component for this week is understanding the play-calling, sequencing and how he looks at the game.HEY, OLD BUDDYQuinn also gets a reunion with Rams linebacker Bobby Wagner, one of the stars of the defense he led in Seattle when the Seahawks went to consecutive Super Bowls in ****** .Wagner was the leading tackler for the ****** team that won the title with defense, dominating Denver in a ****** Super Bowl victory. After Seattles lo s to New England the next year, Quinn was hired as Atlanta's head coach.Sometimes we talk about, This is a quarterback whos seen it all. And so Id say on the other side of that, thats what youd expect from Wagner, Quinn said. Hes such a steady and consistent performer that theres just not a lot of things that can fool (him).KUPP OVERFLOWSCooper Kupp is coming off a career-high ****** receptions against the 49ers, and he leads the NFL with ****** catches Detroit Lions T Shirts in four games. Dallas pa s defense has been excellent, allowing just ****** yards per game, but Kupp has produced three monster games (and one quiet outing against Arizona) in his first year after winning the AP's NFL offensive player of the year award.When asked for the key to stopping Kupp, Quinn replied: Whoo, man. If there was a key, not a lot of people have unlocked that door.___AP Pro Football Writer Schuyler Dixon contributed to this report.___More AP NFL: hub/NFL and AP_NFL in this topic Los Angeles Rams National Football League Cooper Kupp Derrick Barnes Jersey Jalen Ramsey DeMarcus Lawrence Dak Prescott Aaron Donald Bobby Wagner Matthew Stafford Cooper Rush Ezekiel Elliott Los Angeles Rams Dallas Cowboys ****** Spain or Morocco? World Cup pa sions blur in Spanish exclave The World Cup knockout game between Spain and Morocco will bring millions of fans on both sides of the Strait of Gibraltar together around screens in bars and living rooms to see w... 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Believe the hype, Bellingham is lighting up the World Cup Jordan Henderson knew exactly who to thank after opening the scoring in Englands ****** win against Senegal 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Mbapp is bringing soccer to a new dimension at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldos precision 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Poland finds its true level at World Cup, beaten by the best Poland heads home from the World Cup as the latest team unable to resist an inspired Kylian Mbapp 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 4 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS

Respuestas

Sidebar