Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Rodgers Has No Confidence League Will Ba

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
GREEN BAY, Wis. A number of NFL players, , took to Twitter on Saturday to urge the league to ban slit-film artificial playing surfaces, such as the ones used by the Minnesota Vikings and Detroit Lions.Quarterback Aaron Rodgers, even while noting the NFL is awash in money, had absolutely no confidence the league will do anything about it.No, honestly, Rodgers said on Tuesday. I dont have a lot of confidence when it comes to the league making that decision without some sort of big vote and gripes from certain owners who dont want to spend the money. There were many things from the last CBA negotiations that the PA decided to pay for out of our own pocket Ryon Healy Jersey because the ownership just didnt want to fund some of those things. This, to me, is player safety. We, and when I say we I mean the people who negotiated without the players, agreed to ****** games, which wasnt about player safety. It was about monetary gains. So, this would be putting your money where your mouth is if player safety is important.Seven teams play on slit-film turf: the New York Giants and New York Jets, who share a stadium, along with the Ricardo Sanchez Jersey New Orleans Saints, Indianapolis Colts, Cincinnati Bengals and Green Bays NFC North rivals in Detroit and Minnesota. The Packers also played a game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, which has slit-film surface.The NFL and its experts have agreed with this data and acknowledge that the slit film field is le s safe, NFLPA President J.C. Tretter, a former Packers lineman, . Player leadership wrote a letter to the NFL this week demanding the immediate removal of these fields and a ban on them going forward, both in stadiums and for practice fields. The NFL has not only refused to mandate this change immediately, but they have also refused to commit to mandating a change away from slit film Ichiro Suzuki Jersey in the future at all.Packers outside linebacker Rashan Gary suffered torn ACL at Detroit a couple weeks ago. The feeling is his injury, a noncontact injury in which he tried to change direction, was tied to the Ford Field surface. As much as Ive enjoyed playing indoors over the years on turf, I do think its time to go all gra s throughout the league, Rodgers said. I think you would see le s of these noncontact injuries that we see on some of the surfaces. I think that itd be a good step in the right direction towards player safety to make the requirement for every field to be gra s. , a company that provides engineering analysis for the league and union. According to the research, slit-film fields yield a statistically significant higher risk than the league average. Precisely, its models suggest two to three additional noncontact injuries per field per year.Rodgers wouldnt say which fields are the worst. I think a lot of its the softne s of it, he said. Some of these fields are a little bit softer than others and what that does is it creates more wobble I believe when the foot strikes the ground, and its that wobble that can cause some of these non-contact knee injuries that weve seen. Im not sure if thats the standard thats set for that type of surface or its the installation of that surface, but a lot of that could be just done away with if we had gra s in every stadium.Lambeau Field is a mostly all-gra s surface. In ****** , the team went to Kentucky bluegra s with SISGra s polyethylene fibers stitched into the surface for additional durability. According to the SIS Pitches site, SIS Gra s is ****** percent natural. According to SIS: Jay Buhner Jersey The installation of the pitch was quick and effective, completed by one machine using laser guidance to inject the fibers into the pitch. With this advanced technology the project was finished in seven days, which is four times faster than the previous hybrid pitch installations at the Erik Swanson Jersey stadium.Scroll to ContinueIf Lambeau Field can have a gra s surface, just about every team should be able to have a gra s surface. And if not, there are safer artificial surfaces available.There is no excuse, Rodgers said. The Packers, for instance, . The ****** teams shared $11.1 billion in revenue.The NFL is making a lot of money. Its about cost, he said. I dont know how much that would cost. Im sure a few million, but the leagues been doing pretty well. Were still the highest rated sporting league. has great ratings. is probably back with Joe (Buck) and Troy (Aikman) getting good ratings. Thursday night does great. All primetimes doing pretty well. That probably could happen pretty quick.More Green Bay Packers News

Respuestas

Sidebar