Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Saturday Dolphins Mailbag Wilsons Role P

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
From Earl Gottfried (via email):How are the Dolphins going to keep their better players around with so many BIG contracts for a few? Plus they will have Tua coming up as well as Sieler looking for his payday now that he has Rosenhaus as his agent. They adjusted Baker to make some room for now. What happens next year and who gets the door?Hey Earl, when it comes to the salary cap, understand that theres usually a way to find a way. Christian Wilkins figures to get an extension instead of him playing on the fifth-year option in ****** and that should create cap space. The Dolphins can save around $2.5 million in cap space by releasing Cethan Carter, for example. Something very po sibly could happen with Byron Jones. Mike Gesicki wont count $10.7 million against the cap in ****** even if hes re-signed. So, again, there are lot of things that can be done and a lot of things that will be done.From Hebert Gutirrez (via email):Hi Alan, Thank you very much for your excellent coverage of Dolphins. Greetings from a Mexican Montreal Expos Fan. I have a couple of questions, and I hope you can answer them. With the arriving of Chubb, who do you think will be out of the team next year because Chubb take his place (and money)? And my second question Deng Gak Jersey is, I know most of Genesis fans are divided in Gabriel's time and Collins' time but, don't you think most of the fans don't value "Calling All Stations" album just because Ray Wilson is the singer? That album is pretty good. Hey Hebert, first off, love hearing from a fellow Expos fan. Second, if were looking at Chubb joining the edge defender group, the other players at that position are Jaelan Phillips, Andrew Van Ginkel and Melvin Ingram. Phillips clearly is going to be back in ****** , AVG probably is ****** as a pending UFA and Ingram probably would be le s than ****** at this point. Lastly, Im going to have to confe s that even though I know about the Calling All Stations album, Im not familiar with it, so I cant really comment there.From Chris Robinson (via email):Hi Alain, I appreciate your work. Is being the backup center preventing Michael Deiter from getting time at guard or have others just surpa sed him on the depth chart?Hey Chris, first off thanks for appreciating. No, I dont believe Michael Deiter being the backup center is whats keeping Chris Lykes Jersey him out of the lineup and why the Dolphins went to Robert Jones at left guard after Liam Eichenberg was injured. Deiter has just been pa sed on the depth chart.From Jorge Boyd (@raga ****** :Hi Alain, is Jeff Wilson considered a power back. I have read he is 6 feet and ****** pounds. Will he be able to run the third-and-1 and fourth-and-1 downs. He seems to have some speed too. How many carries will he eventually get?Hey Jorge, Wilson is listed on the Dolphins roster at 6 feet, ****** and I dont think anybody would ever call him a power back. Having said that, hes probably the most physical runner now on the roster and by a lot and I absolutely would expect him to get most of the third-and-1 and fourth-and-1 carries that dont go to fullback Alec Ingold. As to how many carries a game for him, Id say around ****** is a good number, with Raheem Mostert getting between ****** .From Joe Lopez (@mountaindewed):I'm thrilled about the Chubb and Wilson acquisitions. It made me wonder about what happens behind the scenes when a player gets traded. Is it the team that arranges for travel, temporary living arrangements, transportation, etc.?Hey Joe, absolutely. All the player has Willie Herenton Jersey to worry about is being where hes told he needs to be on time and start learning the new system. Every team has an employee responsible for exactly what you mentioned in terms to travel, housing, etc. In the case of Chubb and Wilson, the travel was simple because the Dolphins used their private plane to pick up Chubb in Denver and then Wilson in Dallas the 49ers are on their bye week and Wilson was back home to bring them to South Florida.From Mark Schoninger (@SchoningerMark):As always Alain, thank you for your years of dedication. The Dolphins repeatedly sign talented big-money players that have significant injury history with records of mi sing large chunks of game time. What are your thoughts on this?Hey Mark, first off thanks as always. Hmm, have the Dolphins repeatedly done that?Again, you said big-money players, so somebody like Josh Sitton wouldnt nece sarily count because he was signed to a one-year deal when the Dolphins? And the biggest contract they gave for a while was to Ndamukong Suh, who NEVER mi sed a game because of injury. Also understand that sometimes the only reason players become available is their injury history, so you have to weigh the risk-reward factor in every instance. Yes, theres always a gamble, but there are injuries all the time in football. And would we rather the Dolphins not ever sign guys with past injuries even if it means not potentially upgrading the roster? Just Anthony Mack Jersey look at Terron Armstead this year. Is his injury history problematic and scary? Yes, but he's also making a huge impact on the team so far.From Big Ern McDolphin (@dana_buice):Hey my friend, Roquan Smith and Bradley Chubb were two young stud linebackers available via trade. Why do you think Chubb and not Smith came to Miami? Did the Dolphins get the better linebacker? Im hoping youll say scheme, but if anyone knows it will be you.Hey Dana, I do think Chubb is a better scheme fit, but theres a much simpler reason. A pa s rusher can affect the outcome of a game way more easily than an inside linebacker, no matter how good Roquan Smith might be and word out of Chicago is his tackle total might present an overinflated image of his effectivene Andre Johnson Jersey s. But just look at recent NFL history, Luke Kuechly was one inside linebacker who impacted games can you name another? How about edge pa s rushers? Theres your answer.From Bebbers (@BebbLawrence):First, with the weather looking rainy and chilly do you expect to see Tyreek and Waddle have their normal big game? Second: How much playing time do we expect from our new additions? Third: Do you think with rainy and cold, Tua playing well will shut up the critics on that?Hey there, first, the forecast actually calls for temperatures in the low 60s, though it is expected to be windy (gusts up to ****** mph). Yes, that could have an impact on the production of Hill and Waddle because it could affect the ability to go deep to them. Second, I think we might be surprised by how much they play. Mike McDaniel said Friday they would play between zero snaps and what their normal snaps would be, and Im thinking its going to be a lot closer to the latter

Respuestas

Sidebar