Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Sean Payton Picks the Cowboys To Upset B

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
FRISCO - Sean Payton likes the Dallas Cowboys.Oh, but you already knew that.This "like'' is more specific and more pre sing, Olivier Vernon Jersey though, than the former New Orleans Saints head coach's fondne s for owner Jerry Jones' franchise.This is about Week 1 in the NFL, as during an appearance on Kay Adams' show, Payton revealed his prediction for the marquee Sunday night showdown pitting the home-standing Cowboys against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Payton is picking ... Baker Mayfield Jersey The Cowboys."I think it'll be interesting," Payton told Adams, including in his reasoning the work of Dallas defensive coordinator Dan Quinn. "I like Dallas in this game. I think Dallas' defense is improved again. I Ozzie Newsome Jersey think Dan does a great job."Those guys play with great speed to the football, they'll turn it over. I like them winning this game."Scroll to ContinueThis prediction from Payton, featuring the "speed'' comment, will resonate with Cowboys Nation - or at least those who pay attention to Quinn's own characterization of his group, . :"It's probably one of the fastest and the longest in terms Bernie Kosar Jersey of safeties, linebackers with this kind of size and this kind of length," he said. " ... This group I'd put up with anybody in terms of the speed to go play."Additionally, JC Tretter Jersey this prediction will receive a lot of attention because of Of course, if Payton is right about Sunday ... McCarthy and that supposed "hot seat'' will cool. And Sean can remain where he is perched - in "the catbird seat.''

Respuestas

Sidebar