Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Silence Speaks Volumes as Rodgers Comes

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
DETROIT Aaron Rodgers, dre sed in black, paused for ****** seconds when asked what gave him belief the Green Bay Packers could turn around the season after a disgraceful lo s at the Detroit Lions.It was as if hed been asked to deliver the eulogy at his own funeral.Ive been counted out many times in my life, as have many of my teammates, and I hope we just dig deep and find a way, Rodgers said after a stunning ****** lo s on Sunday at Ford Field sent the team to Whitey Herzog Jersey an equally stunning ****** .We will truly be underdogs for many games moving forward. Hopefully we can embrace that. We have two games at home. Weve got to go win those two games in a week, and then this thing looks a little different.Whether Rodgers actually believes those words is anyones gue s.Barring the greatest turnaround in a sporting endeavor since the tortoise rallied to beat the hare, the Packers hopes are, in all likelihood, dead. The Lions, who entered Sunday with the worst record in the NFL and with the worst defense on Earth, probably delivered the knockout. The Jedd Gyorko Jersey Packers had a chance to win the game in the final moments. Fittingly, and appropriately, they didnt.The Packers are ****** . They have their first five-game losing streak since ****** . With home games against Dallas ****** and coming off a bye) and Tenne see ****** and at Kansas City on Sunday night) and at Philadelphia ****** coming up, who knows when the Packers will win a game. Sundays game against woeful Detroit was supposed to be that light at the end of a long, dark tunnel. Instead, it was the freight train of reality running through the Packers like a tractor-trailer runs through a plump mosquito. A team thats used to playing big games in November and December to set the stage for January and the chase for February had its season e sentially end on the first Sunday of November.Rodgers went down swinging and running on Sunday. He threw for ****** yards and Chris Beck Jersey led the team with ****** rushing yards. But he threw three season-killing interceptions, including two inside the ****** yard line, and went 0-for-4 with the Packers needing ****** yards to steal victory from the jaws of defeat.I played shitty, Rodgers said.This is Rodgers 15th season as the Packers starting quarterback. The first ****** reached the playoffs, including one Super Bowl win and four trips to NFC Championship Games. He entered this season with legitimate championship aspirations. Thats why he returned to Green Bay, after all. Instead, hes staring at the specter of playing in eight meaningle s games, a potentially miserable ending to a magnificent career.Scroll to ContinuePretty disappointed. That about sums it up, Rodgers said. Rodgers knew the offense would be a work in progre s following the trade of Davante Adams. The progre St. Louis Cardinals Jersey s has been practically nonexistent. Injuries have been an ongoing i sue, and were again on Sunday, with receiver Romeo Doubs exiting following an ****** yard catch on the first play from scrimmage and left tackle David Bakhtiari, receiver Christian Watson and left tackle David Bakhtiari mi sing most of the second half.But those are just excuses. Aside from Doubs, the offense was intact for the first half and the Packers still trailed ****** against a team that had been on pace to allow the most points in NFL history.Is it simply the absence of Adams, the sure thing for every big Yadier Molina Jersey moment?I think theres a lot to it, Rodgers said. But it really just comes down to execution. Play comes in, weve got execute it. Theres a lot of things that go into that. We had a couple chances for sure. Cant lose a game like that against that team, though, so thats going to hurt for a while.For the final eight games, the Packers are going to be that team, something that wasnt even true when Scott Tolzien, Matt Flynn and Brett Hundley had to step in at quarterback. Rodgers ****** seconds of silence on Sunday spoke volumes about that new reality. Related Stories: Packers Lose to Lions

Respuestas

Sidebar