Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Steelers QB Kenny Pickett Starts Scuffle

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
BUFFALO ****** The Pittsburgh Steelers' ****** lo s took a toll on a team now ****** . And at the end, with tensions high, quarterback Kenny Pickett let some anger out Cleveland Indians Custom Jersey on a Buffalo Bills defender.Following a sack on 4th and ****** with a minute remaining in the game, Pickett stood up and shoved Bills defensive tackle A.J.Epenesa. The exchange led to a scuffle from B.J. Upton Jersey both sides with the rookie quarterback right in the middle.After the game, Pickett said he believed the scuffle was justified, as the defender went after his knee following the throw."From my opinion, he went after my knee after I threw it," Pickett said. "That' Corey Kluber Jersey s it. Tempers flare. I'm going to keep playing until the last play."After the play, Pickett was called for a personal foul. Cleveland Indians Hoodie Epenesa was disqualified for his actions in the incident, but was received by a standing ovation from the Buffalo crowd.Pickett's first career start ended with ****** yards and an interception. The offense Eddie Robinson Jersey failed to reach the endzone while kicker Chris Boswell mi sed two field goals.Make sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!Scroll to ContinueFollow All Steelers on Twitter:

Respuestas

Sidebar