Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Tannehill Headed in the Right Direction

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
NASHVILLE Its wait and see for Ryan Tannehill as he deals with the most significant injury he has faced since he became the Tenne see Titans starting quarterback.What the media saw Wednesday as Tannehill strode to the podium for his weekly pre s conference was a right ankle that was not protected by any prominent wrap or supported with an orthopedic boot. He and coach Mike Vrabel also indicated that the quarterback would watch some or all the days practice, which was scheduled to be a walk-through, and the same would likely be true throughout the week as the first-place Titans ( Lorenzo Carter Jersey ****** pick up the pace with their preparations for Sundays game against the Houston Texans ****** .Everyone involved, though, planned to wait before any determination was made about Tannehills availability for that contest.Its a proce s, Phil Simms Jersey for sure, Tannehill said. Just doing everything I can in the training room here, at home all types of treatments. Just trying to stay on top of it as much as I can and give my body the best chance to heal.A suming Tannehill starts on Sunday, it would be his 50th since he replaced Marcus Mariota after six games of the ****** season. In his case, it would be ****** in a row, which would extend the franchise record he set back in Week 1 when he made it ****** straight.This is the first time during that stretch that his Riley Dixon Jersey status has been in question. He was injured on the first play of the fourth quarter during Sundays ****** victory over the Indianapolis Colts. He mi sed one snap while being tended to by trainers but played the remainder of the contest in obvious discomfort.Scroll to ContinueTannehill characterized the injury as an ankle sprain. It is his right one, which is his plant leg when he throws.I didnt plan to feel too good after the game, Tannehill said. I didnt feel too good. Im better than I was after the game. So, headed in the right direction. Ive got a little ways to go. But Ive been better, Ive been worse and Im headed in the right direction.With Tannehill limited, rookie Malik Willis will get his most significant work with the starting offense since the regular season began. The third-round draft pick out of Liberty has primarily served as the scout team Dexter Lawrence Jersey quarterback during practices. His game experience to date consists of just four pa ses (one completion for six yards) in mop-up duty against the Buffalo Bills in Week 2. Ill be just staying on top of things Markus Golden Jersey mentally, Tannehill said. Just make sure Im taking all the reps I can, mentally. Obviously, Im not physically getting as many reps as I usually do. So, making sure mentally Im going through everything, communicating with the guys and make sure were all on the same page as we start to install this game plan and get ready to go. As the week goes on, well see how I progre s and how things move on.

Respuestas

Sidebar