Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Two Panthers Staff Members to Join Matt

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
Former Panthers head coach Matt Rhule was recently hired at Nebraska and is already making progre s on Brad Hand Jersey a sembling his coaching staff.As expected, Rhule is bringing some of his closest Carolina Panthers colleagues with him. Over the weekend, reported that a sistant defensive line coach Terrance Knighton and a sistant strength coach Rickey Henderson Jersey Corey Campbell will be leaving the Panthers to join Rhule at Nebraska, effective immediately.Interim Panthers head coach Steve Wilks was asked on Monday about the two staff members leaving and if he has any plans on replacing them mid-season."Well, Tony Gwynn Jersey right now, it was one from the weight room which I think we're fine in that particular area. Then a sistant d-line coach, Terrance Knighton left. Right now, I have no idea as far as bringing anybody in. I'm still contemplating, thinking about it. I think from a staff standpoint, we can manage it. But Rollie Fingers Jersey if I feel that need to do that, I will."Scroll to ContinueDon Johnson will take over as the team's defensive line coach. Johnson is coaching his 13th season in the NFL, having served as the d-line coach with the Chicago Bears ****** , Oakland Raiders ****** , San Diego Chargers ****** , Arizona Cardinals ****** , and has been with the Panthers since San Diego Padres ****** .

Respuestas

Sidebar