Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

U-BOAT CHIMERA ****** DAY DATE ******

adeliy
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses

U-BOAT U ****** Chimera

It was while holding the U-Boat U ****** Chimera ****** that I remembered an episode from my youth. This handsome watch I recently had the pleasure of wearing is a model of clarity with the most profoundly clean look.U-BOAT Chimaera replica

I've reached a point in my life where I'm going through a midlife crisis with a few friends of mine. Behavior is an example of "textbook stuff" for those who have reached a "certain age".

Age creeps into your blind spot. Realizing that I was no longer that naive teenager with innocent dreams. Gone are the days of being patronized by elders. I've become part of the very establishment I've rebelled against for the past few years. I now find myself reading the investment section of the Sunday paper.

My kids will be taking off soon and realize this is the best.

A few years ago, I remember sitting on the couch, reliving my childhood experiences with a medical professional, and openly revealing my innermost thoughts. There is something cathartic about freeing yourself from the fragments of negative experiences that have unduly taxed your psyche.Wholesale replica watch

It was while holding the U-Boat U ****** Chimera ****** that I remembered an episode from my youth. This handsome watch I recently had the pleasure of wearing is a model of clarity with the most profoundly clean look.

This reminds me of the sweet-smelling girls I was praised by "Miss" in junior high school. They never did anything wrong. Their spelling is perfect. Their handwriting is neat and tidy, unlike my scribbled handwriting. I remember their gingham dresses and shiny shoes. Their appearance is spotless and unpretentious.

Instead, like many junior high school boys, my shoes were constantly scuffed from playing soccer on the school playground. My knee shorts were crumpled and dirty. But, most importantly, I still vividly remember the indelible blackening of my calves and ankles. They are no strangers to inhabiting the muddy plains.https://www.chronowrist.ru

I remember my mother being frustrated that despite her best efforts to dress me in nice clothes, I always ended up looking disheveled and dirty. In a moment of rage, she vowed to improve my appearance and achieve a newfound radiance I hadn't known since I was born. She dabs a little of the spit on a cloth, then bluntly wipes the powder on my knees. While my lap was lighting the path ahead of me like a halogen light bulb, she moved on to my plaque-coated teeth, removing any enamel fragments. It was after this incident that I had a foreboding fear that my shiny appearance would be a guiding light for high-flying low-flying planes.

My extended preamble is justified. Cleaning is considered desirable. Having no excess prevents distraction from important, and sometimes critical, things. In horology, cleanliness helps to read time. Nothing superfluous improves legibility and comprehension. For these reasons, I have great respect for this masculine timepiece in stainless steel.

dial
The black dial contrasts perfectly with the rendered white and green details.

Most of the shapes of the hour and minute hands are white, except for the use of black near their pivot points, which blend quietly with the black dial.Richard Mille replica

White Arabic numerals appear at 2, 4, 8, ****** and ****** o'clock. The remaining time is marked with double white batons. The typeface used has a contemporary feel, thanks in part to the "split" characters, combined with other details to give it a modern, clean look.

Small dial at 3 o'clock. It displays small seconds and is the largest of the three subdials. A black green-tipped second hand pierces the subdial. Every ****** second interval is marked with a green line. Most of the second hand is barely visible against the adjacent black background. The result is a prominent tip that enhances readings. The sub-dials are framed by pierced rings on a gray layer below and are marked with Arabic numerals and white strokes.

At 6 o'clock is the ****** minute counter. It is the smallest of the three subdials. A black pointer with a white tip, as before, is displayed on the scale interface on the gray ring.

Date aperture at 9 o'clock. The date is displayed in white lettering on a black disc wheel. Contrast is excellent, offering unrivaled legibility even for my aging eyes.

At noon, there is a ****** hour chronograph hand. It's framed in a refined white outline, but otherwise repeats the design language of the aforementioned ****** minute counter.replica Jacob & Co. Epic X

case
The watch is made of stainless steel. The vertical sides of the bezel and caseback are highly polished. This treatment is repeated on certain surfaces of the lugs, the bolts that span the case, and the pushers at the 8 and ****** o'clock positions. Other surfaces have a satin brushed finish. The resulting ensemble is balanced, offering a fascinating contrast between brushed and polished surfaces.

The crown has a solid crown guard, which I also appreciate on other U-Boat timepieces. It seems utilitarian at first, but as the familiarity grows, it feels honest and "grows on you." Placing the crown and pushers on the left side of the case is pure genius. Curved hands, without the skin pain typical of some watches with a crown on the right side of the case.

This is a solid online replica watches with a diameter of 46mm and a case height of 17mm. However, while large, it is very comfortable to wear. This is largely due to the shorter lugs, allowing the strap to hug the wrist with a sympathetic hug.

The strap provides a further nostalgic touch. Its round cut is reminiscent of the driving gloves my dad wore in the ****** s.

Turn the watch over and admire the case back. It mentions its Italian roots, but also the Swiss movement that resides within it. Sapphire crystal glass makes the movement clearly visible.

sports
The movement is self-winding and includes a beautiful oscillating weight. It is made of sterling silver and is denoted by the number "925". The pendulum adopts a hollow design and is equipped with blue steel screws, reminding the wearer that there is quality to support the handsome aesthetics.

Traditionalists will appreciate the Côtes de Genève motif, presented in circular form on the bridges below the oscillating weight, and the perlage on the main plate and oscillating weight.https://www.chronowrist.ru

The movement has a frequency of 28, ****** vph (4Hz) and is equipped with ****** jewels. The power reserve is ****** hours.

There is a lot to like about the U-Boat U ****** Chimera ****** . The appearance is handsome and chiseled. It is comfortable to wear and its construction imparts quality and solid reliability.

However, there is one aspect of this watch that sets it apart from many timepieces. It's very clear and easy to read. Indeed, it was clean looks that provided much of the virtue to the reformed boy with anemic knees and radioactive teeth that continued to light his way.

This is a clean watch, no smudge powder was used in the making.replica Patek Philippe

Respuestas

Sidebar