Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Vikings-Dolphins Predictions Which First

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
Can the Vikings stretch their winning streak to four games? All that's standing in their way is a Dolphins team quarterbacked by third-stringer Skylar Thompson, a seventh-round rookie who made his NFL debut last week in a lo s to the Jets.Still, this won't be easy. It's just the second true road game of the year for the Vikings, who lost to the Eagles in Philadelphia but won a neutral site game in London Robin Yount Jersey a couple weeks later. And while the Dolphins are down to their third-string QB, they still have dangerous weapons in Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, and Raheem Mostert. Just as importantly, they have a bright offensive coach in Mike McDaniel leading the way.Vikings head coach Kevin O'Connell has won two straight games against fellow first-year coaches, beating Dennis Allen (Saints) and Matt Eberflus (Bears) in the last two weeks. Now he can stretch that streak to three with a victory over McDaniel, whose Dolphins started ****** before losing QB Tua Tagovailoa to a concu sion.The Dolphins have struggled defensively, so there should be opportunities for O'Connell and the Vikings to put points on the scoreboard.Who wins on Sunday? Let's dive into some predictions, first from myself and then from a variety of national analysts.Will's pick: Vikings 30, Dolphins 20I think the Vikings should be able to handle busine s against a team playing a third-string rookie at quarterback. Minnesota's defense has struggled, Hernan Perez Jersey but it has the players on all three levels to make things difficult on a young quarterback with very little NFL experience. Offensively, the Vikings should be able to score against a Dolphins team that ranks 32nd in pa s defense DVOA. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Vikings win without needing the game to come down to the final play.National predictions : All five of SI's pickers are taking the Vikings to win on the road.Gregg Rosenthal, : Vikings 24, Dolphins 23Seventh-round rookie will start at quarterback, with ruled out and also . The Dolphins top cornerback, , and offensive line Jenga piece are uncertain for Sunday, too. Thompsons arm strength isnt great, but Im more worried about the other players availability. The Dolphins are so thin at cornerback and tackle without their stars. If Howard and Armstead play, Ill flip this pick against a Vikings squad that doesnt overly impre s even if it makes big drives when nece sary. Staff: Vikings 34, Dolphins 21Even though Hill seems likely to play Sunday, the Dolphins' inexperience at the quarterback position with Thompson at the helm is a big blow to their offense. He's a third-string signal-caller who will start in his second NFL game. As the rookie goes through a learning experience, quarterback Kirk Cousins will go up and down the field on Miami's 28th-ranked pa s defense, connecting with wideouts Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen for big plays to blow this game wide open.Mike Florio, : Dolphins 24, Vikings 21Scroll to ContinueThe Vikings keep Stephen Vogt Jersey doing just enough to win, thanks to plenty of good luck. Their luck runs out this week.Michael David Smith, : Vikings 21, Dolphins 20Top to bottom the Dolphins are the better team, but with rookie set to make the first start of his NFL career in Miami, I have to go with the Vikings.Pete Prisco, : Vikings 30, Dolphins 24The Vikings could be impacted by the heat. But I think this will come down to Minnesota's offense against a bad Miami defense. The Vikings win it behind , and .Will Brinson, : Dolphins 28, Vikings 24Any discu sion of this game is largely irrelevant without knowing the precise nature of the Miami quarterback situation. , the late-round rookie, has been announced by Mike McDaniel as the starter. I think plays (he never suffered a concu sion, per the Dolphins, but the altered protocols forced him to remain out of the game and mi s practice). I'm willing to bet on the +3.5 that he ends up playing and I think we see a ton of points Yasmani Grandal Jersey in this game too.Mark Craig, :Vikings 30, Dolphins 24A road trip to Miami this early in the season can wilt a visiting team, but a Dolphins defense that's given up ****** points the past two weeks won't stop the Vikings offense well enough for Miami to win a shootout without Tua Tagovailoa at quarterback.Vinnie Iyer, : Vikings 24, Bears 20The Vikings likely won't see their former first-rounder starter Teddy Bridgewater and the Dolphins won't be able to win with a run-heavy offense with wide receivers Tyreek Hill (foot) and Jaylen Waddle (groin) banged up. Also, with Xavien Howard hampered, should he not play, there are no true Dolphins answers for Justin Jefferson. Dalvin Cook also will stay hot running in his return to his home state.Seth Walder, : Dolphins 23, Vikings 17Eric Moody, : Vikings 21, Dolphins 20What to watch for: will become the 10th rookie to make his first career start for the Dolphins since ****** . He can also become just the third rookie to win their first start, joining David Woodley and . They haven't fared well as a group, however, throwing for six touchdowns against ****** interceptions; only Dan Marino and eclipsed the ****** pa sing yard-mark. Bold prediction: will have his best game of the season, rushing for at least ****** yards and two touchdowns. The Dolphins' run defense has actually been pretty good this season, ranking No. 7 in the NFL based on expected points added. But it has allowed seven rushing touchdowns, tied for sixth-most in the league, and Cook ****** a Miami native ****** has averaged more Ben Gamel Jersey than ****** yards per game dating back to college when he played Florida-based teams in Florida. Stat to know: has ****** pa sing first downs this season, the third-most in the NFL behind and ****** . He is facing a Dolphins defense that allows 8.29 pa sing yards per attempt, the third-worst in the NFL.

Respuestas

Sidebar