Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Watch Aaron Jones Cant-Miss Touchdown

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
Aaron Jones scored the Green Bay Packers first touchdown on Sunday. He scored their last, too. In between, they did next to nothing offensively in a ****** lo s to the Washington Commanders on Sunday.With the Packers trailing ****** in the fourth quarter, Jones made the play of the game for Green Bays offense with his ****** Max Muncy Jersey yard touchdown reception Russell Martin Jersey that gave the Packers a glimmer of hope.I was only supposed to run to the flat and seen A-Rod kind of break the pocket, start running, Jones told reporters. He was scrambling, looking for somebody and kind of made eye contact. I just rolled it up on the field. Weve done that quite a few times. Its kind of getting familiar. Like I did that against the Ravens last year, just wheel it up. Im running a flat and I see him rolling out and I turn it up because I know the defender is coming inside-out and they think Im going to flat, so theyre going to keep running to the flat and then theyre A. J. Pollock Jersey trailing me.Washingtons front took away Green Bays running game, with Jones managing ****** yards on eight attempts. Including four carries for ****** yards by AJ Dillon, the Packers gained merely ****** yards on ****** attempts a 3.2-yard average with a long run of 8. They ran the Julio Urias Jersey ball only three times in the second half.Jones caught 9-of ****** targets for ****** yards, the lone incompletion being a drop. He scored twice Blake Treinen Jersey , the first coming on a 5-yard screen midway through the first quarter. Jones finished with woeful 5.9-yard average that was padded by the long touchdown that gave the Packers a faint heartbeat.Theres no quit in this team, he said.Scroll to ContinueRelated Stories: Packers vs. Commanders

Respuestas

Sidebar