Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Wednesday Dolphins Mailbag Chubb Trade E

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
Part 1 of the post-Lions game, post-NFL trade deadline SI Fan Nation All Dolphins mailbag:From DixonTam (@DixonTam):How concerned should we be about WR Erik Ezukanma, who looked great in the pre-season, but has been inactive all season so far? I've heard what Wes Welker said about the situation, but Miami just elevated UDFA WR Braylon Sanders over him last week.Hey Dixon, yeah, I think its probably more disappointing than concerning at this time. Understand that a wide receiver struggling as a rookie isnt that unusual, though it is unusual for a fourth-round pick to get bypa sed by practice squad elevations. Lets just call this a redshirt year until proven otherwise, but he Blake Parker Jersey ll need to show up next year, thats for sure.From NY Fins Up (@azomback34):Can you play the role of DC Josh Boyer for a minute and tell us how you plan to stop Justin Fields who all of a sudden is not a weakne s to his team, but a strength? How will you stop him from running in circles around the Dolphins D like Lamar and Josh Allen did?Well, first off, if Im playing the role of Josh Boyer, I want his salary. So there. And then, how do I plan to stop Justin Fields? Very carefully. Ha! Old joke of mine. Anyway, I digre s. Heres the thing, theres only so much you can do against a running threat like that at quarterback and one way to combat it is by having DBs closer to the line of scrimmage, for one, and playing mostly zone coverage so the defenders dont have their back turned if Fields takes off on a scramble. Important thing to note, too, is that Lamar Jackson did little on the ground against the Dolphins outside of his ****** yard run, so for the most part Miami did a good job against that part of his game. As for Allen, hes a different deal because a lot of his rushing yards came off broken plays and then having to tackle him at his size in the open field is a whole different set of problems. ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** From Richard Gro so (@rjgro):Who loses the most snaps to Chubb?Hey Richard, very good question and another angle of this Chubb trade. If were looking at Chubbs position hes a pa s-rushing outside linebacker and hell join a group at that position that includes Jaelan Phillips, Melvin Ingram and Andrew Van Ginkel (Emmanuel Ogbah is more of a down lineman). Having said that, I would think AVG would stand to lose snaps Rod Carew Jersey the most, followed by Phillips based on his healthy snap count against the Lions because Ingram didnt play very much in that game as it was.From Brandon Quinn (via email):Know Im nitpicking, but wouldve much rather made the Roquan Smith/2nd and 5th trade than the Chubb/1st and 4th trade. We need a MLB. We now have an even bigger logjam at edge. Your boy Van Ginkel will never see the field now! Can we fire the entire ST staff already?! What was #22 doing on the fake punt? Isnt his job to cover the personal protector? He was on the opposite side of the line! And I know nothing about what makes a good center, but if were so committed to keeping ****** on the field, and Williams made the switch to C look easy, can we try swapping the two? I cant watch ****** get called for another penalty without going crazy. Thanks for the great work.Hey Brandon, thanks for the kind words and, whoa, theres a lot to unpack here. Lets start with this my boy Justin Upton Jersey suggestion, to which I take offense. Nobody is my boy. I happen to like Van Ginkels game, even though Im going to point out (and prove to you hes not my boy) that I didnt like his outing against Detroit. As for the Chubb-Smith i sue, I will tell you that I really like Smith as a player, but Chubb can make a bigger impact as a pa s rusher and thats an area where the Dolphins really need help right now. Yes, the special teams have been rough, but I dont know what the a signments were on the fake punt. From what I saw, Duke Riley was the one outside guy on the right side of the defense and he went straight to the punter. As for swapping Eichenberg and Williams, well,, no, it Garrett Richards Jersey s not that simple, but it doesnt matter right now with Eichenberg on IR.From Michael McDonald (via email):Hey Alain, thanks again for all the Dolphins info. Isn't it time for McDaniel to reinstitute the TNT wall that Flores made (in)famous? He could call it the SMIM wall (Stop Making Idiotic Mistakes). I have about 15% le s hair than I did Sunday morning. Scroll to ContinueHey Michael, yeah, I hear what youre saying about the pre-snap penalties being annoying, especially things like lining up in the neutral zone. But McDaniel will have to come up with his own twist to get his players to focus on fundamentals. The TNT wall was Flores baby.From Walt Thie sen (via email):Hi Alain, In three wins this season, after giving up a bunch of points in the first half, the Dolphins defense figures things out and either shuts the other side out or slows them to a crawl in the second half. In a couple lo ses, they shut things down in the third quarter, but gave up points in the 4th, suggesting that the other side made in-game adjustments to offset the Fins adjustments out of halftime. What this suggests to me is that the defense are making really good adjustments at halftime, but that's about it. What I want to know is why the defense isn't making such good adjustments during the game? Any ideas about that?Hey Walt, I think there have been factors at play to help explain the Dolphins statistical succe s in the second half beyond mere halftime adjustments. Id say Ive seen adjustments being made throughout the game, particularly in terms of coverage.From Earl Gottfried (via email):Good Morning Alain, so with Eichenberg going down, does that mean Deiter goes in at guard, do they get Jackson ready for guard instead of tackle or just stay with Jones and leave them as they finished? i mi sed seeing the injury happen but it must have been nasty-looking since they didn't want to replay it. The defense started out pretty feeble, letting Detroit score on each first-half po se sion. Makes one wonder just how much was Brian Flores planning in the previous years, though they made good adjustments at halftime. Why so many pre-snap penalties? Was Wilkins guilty of 3 encroachments and Howard one or two? Two vets that should be better. Music question: ELP (Palmer not Powell) seemed to be rivals with Yes early on, until Carl Palmer left. were you a listener? Both seemed to moderate the musical style of King Crimson with more storytelling.Hey Earl, lot to unpack here, so Ill start with the offensive line and tell you that I Matt Harvey Jersey would

Respuestas

Sidebar