Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Wednesday Dolphins Mailbag Noah Running

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
From Shaun Watkins (@swiw ****** :Noah Igbo. Had the game sealing interception last night, but how well did he play other than that play?Hey Shaun, yeah, he was adequate. Advanced stats from Pro Football Reference have him giving up six completions on nine overall targets, which isnt great. The ****** yard completion to George Pickens in the first half was strange-looking, though, because Igbinoghene kind of let him go alone on the sideline even though there was nobody behind him to protect that area. Bottom line, it wasnt a great outing, though it ended beautifully.From matthew desrosiers (@mattd ****** :What has happened to Chase Edmonds?From citizen of the world (@AlfAbout30man):Wtf happened to Edmonds? He has been horrible. He wasn't this bad in Arizona.Hey Matthew and Citizen, I think it could be as simple as a confidence i sue right now with a guy who seems to be fighting the ball on every pa s thrown his way since he dropped that Tua pa s in the end zone at Cincinnati.Fropm Dr. Jimmy (@radiohead68):Why are GM and HC so stubborn about NOT upgrading CB and OL?Hey Doc, first off love Radiohead! Second, I hear what youre saying, but its not as simple as going out and getting somebody whenever theres a need that arises in the middle of the season. For one thing, theres Greg Allen Jersey a cap to deal with, and the latest thing I saw had the Dolphins with $5.5 million of space. I also would argue that they did upgrade the offensive line when they signed veteran tackle Brandon Shell, who looked good starting the last two games.From Miami Dolphins Qubec (@Dolphins_Quebec):Bonjour Alain! Eddie Robinson Jersey I need your opinion on Liam Eichenberg. Do you see any improvement in his game, especially in pa s-blocking abilities? Can he be a long-term solution? What do you think about Austin Jackson back at guard when healthy (Shell keeping RT spot)?Bonjour, from what I saw, Eichenberg did have a good game against Pittsburgh if you take away the two false starts. The i sues Ive seen with him in pa s blocking have come when hes been too slow to switch off to stop a twist on the defensive front, which is more mental than physical. That gives me hope that he can be a long-term solution, though the jury clearly is still out. I dont mind the idea of moving Jackson back to guard, though I kind of liked what I saw from him at right tackle. I would keep Shell in the starting lineup at this time, though.From Martin Contreras (@MartinC ****** :In the Pitt game, Collinsworth eluded to their defense adjusting taking away the middle of the field against Tua. Has anyone charted his throws? Is this where the arm strength perception comes into play? Not being able to hit sideline pa ses? TYHey Martin, there is no arm strength perception; its reality. Look at where Tua has done the most damage this season and its not even close, its with the deep slants, whether its to Hill, Waddle, Gesicki or Sherfield. Thats been the bread and butter of the offense. And ****** yards down the middle of the field is a lot easier throw that ****** yards outside the numbers.From RICHARD J. LEONARD (@SLICK ****** :There hasn't been as much of the safety blitzes or Cover 0 like last year. Is this because of injuries? Jevon and Brandon (until last game) have been relatively healthy. Or is it because of some of the other personnel?Hey Richard, this is pretty much a function of not having Byron Jones opposite Xavien Howard all season. Having Mike Clevinger Jersey those two afforded the Dolphins the luxury of deploying more personnel around the line of scrimmage at the snap and then decide how many they would send at the quarterback, the uncertainty creating confusion for opposing quarterbacks. If you dont have stud cornerbacks, it becomes riskier because receivers will get open quicker and maybe even beat the corners over the top. ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** From Anthony Berardo (@berardo_anthony):Noah: Your opinion if his performance last 2 games can boost his confidence where he can become the player he was drafted to be? Still targeted but not a liability like in the past. And would you say his ball skills are lacking? Coverage is solid but cant turn and play the ball. Is it past the brink in the secondary yet? They played well, but anything snaps eventually when stretched too thin. When will Grier find a more permanent solution rather than Band-Aids?Hey Anthony, Noah played the whole game against Pittsburgh and was tested a lot more often than against Minnesota and had an OK performance, topped Abraham Almonte Jersey by his great pick. That INT did show good ball skills, but it came as the result of a mix-up between QB and WR, so he didnt have to outplay the receiver to make the catch, simply get his feet in bounds. Not the same thing as covering a guy downfield, turning in time and then making a play on the ball. He still has to do that. Its still up in the air how good he can become, but he probably will (we hope) become le s of a liability in coverage as the weeks progre s. As to finding a permanent solution, well, Byron Jones coming back would be a great help because finding quality cornerbacks out of thin air aint exactly easy.From Sean McCann (@seanmjokes):Firstly, gr8 job covering this team so thoroughly & this mailbag segment. Why is Jaelan Phillips, who has such a great motor and is getting in rhythm as a pa s rusher, sent out in coverage so often? I get doing it on occasion to confound the opponent but it happened a lot Sunday.Hey Sean, first off, thanks for the kind words. And Im with you on Phillips. I understand a lot of what the Dolphins like to do on defense is based on deception and disguising what certain players will do on certain downs, but generating a consistent pa s rush has been an i sue for this team and at some point Satchel Paige Jersey I think it would behoove them to just tell Phillips to focus on getting the quarterback and letting him loose full time.From Sal Cano (@SalCano ****** :Not having a legit punt returner feels like its going to cost us. Am I overstating its importance?Hey Sal, yeah, thats a good question, but Im tempted to think its not that big of an i sue because there just arent very many long returns around the league. On the flip side, the Dolphins are still at a stage where their margin for error is small enough that one long return could make a difference. So yes and no. Hows that for a decisive answer! LOL.From yolli ****** @yolli71):IMO, the reason for Phillips' slow start (prior to the Pitt game) was b/c Miami often pl

Respuestas

Sidebar