Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Week 5 QB Index Where Does Trevor Lawren

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence is coming off arguably the worst game of his career, but just how bad does it impact his national rankings and perception? In this week's quarterback check-in, Lawrence is clearly trending down after a five-turnover performance against the Philadelphia Eagles, with the second-year pa ser finishing with four fumbles and ****** of ****** pa sing ****** .8%) for ****** yards (7.6 yards per attempt), two touchdowns and one interception, giving him a pa ser rating of 83.In this week's quarterback index from , Lawrence fell three spots ****** from No. ****** to No. 17. Jose Altuve Jersey It is maybe not as steep of a fall as it could have been considering Lawrence likely helped lose the Jaguars a key game all on his own, but it is a fall nonethele s.""Let's hope it's a blip," coach Doug Pederson said of Lawrence losing an absurd four fumbles Brad Peacock Jersey against the Eagles, the most by any player in a game since ****** , per NFL Research," "The first one happened in space on the run, the second came off a botched snap, the third when Lawrence failed to see pre sure and the fourth off a strip in the pocket. Lawrence also to sed an interception on a throw that saw him stare down his target. Awful weather was a factor, but Lawrence and his ****** inch hands must learn from Sunday's rain-soaked misadventure."Scroll to ContinueIt is the right thing to do to drop Lawrence Gerrit Cole Jersey a bit after Sunday. While he still had his fair share of good throws and decisions, his five turnovers were all absolute backbreakers. The weather played a factor, but the Eagles and Jalen Hurts played in the same weather.Luckily for Lawrence and the Jaguars, it appears the second-year quarterback is focused on moving past Sunday. The next test is an AFC South opponent at home with the winle s Houston Texans, a team Lawrence lost to twice last year. As bad as Week 4 was, Lawrence knows he can't dwell on it."Yeah, I feel like Ive made a lot of progre s, especially from last year from where I was. Obviously, I didnt play well on Sunday, so thats not where I want to be, but if you Evan Gattis Jersey look at the year as a whole, I think Ive made a lot of steps in the right direction," Lawrence said on Wednesday. "I know Ive improved a lot. Continue to build off that. Dont let one game affect my confidence. Im still the same player that went into Philly on Sunday, still the same player here on Wednesday getting ready for the Texans, so not letting that affect me at all."I know I have to play better. Everybody knows that your quarterback has to play Craig Biggio Jersey well to win in this league, especially going on the road, hopefully getting to the playoffs, all those things. Weve got to play well. We all understand it, but just for me, if I can just stay consistent, keep making progre s, keep taking those steps, really believe in myself and this team.

Respuestas

Sidebar