Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

What is the Colts Best Offensive Line Go

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
The Indianapolis Colts' offensive line is in a bad place in the ****** season. After allowing quarterback Matt Ryan to be pre sured on over 40% of Tyler Clippard Jersey his dropbacks on Thursday, the team may be due for another major shake up in the trenches.So what should the team do going into yet another pivotal division game against the Jacksonville Jaguars? Here is what my plan would be if I had control over the rotation:All of Colts' Nation was shocked on Thursday Night when it was announced that Braden Smith would be moving inside to right guard against the Broncos. Smith was actually the Colts' best performing offensive linemen in the OL's disastrous performance, but the cost was far too great to keep him inside. His replacement on the outside, Matt Pryor, allowed eight pre sures in the game and was downright dreadful all night Francisco Liriano Jersey long. While Smith may have performed better on the inside, it is far more valuable to have a below average right tackle than an adequate right guard. The best option for the Colts to have decent play at the right tackle spot is to move Smith back outside. I wholeheartedly believe that Matt Pryor was set up to fail on Thursday night. After practicing all year as a left tackle, he was switched over to the right side, and asked to block explosive players, with his footwork completely me sed up. It was simply malpractice by the Colts' offensive staff. That being said, I don't know how the Colts can trot Pryor back out there this weekend. His confidence has to be at an all time low, and his play was shaky even before this performance. The best move for both him and the team is to let him slide back into a depth role going forward. One of the more surprising decisions in Thursday's me s was the benching of guard Will Fries. Fries made his first career start against the Tenne see Titans back in week Evan Gattis Jersey four, and he was far from a liability out there. While he wasn't great by any means, Fries held his own against an extremely talented Titans' front. He finished the day with just two pre sures allowed in ****** pa s blocking snaps. He also seemed to handle stunts and twists better than any other guard that we have seen this year, as Matt Ryan threw for ****** yards on the day. Fries may not be the team's long term answer at right guard, but he is the best option on the roster at the moment. This one may Jose Cruz Jersey be a bit controversial, but the Colts should continue moving forward with Bernhard Raimann as the left tackle. Raimann had his struggles on Thursday, as he was flagged for three holding calls and a false start. His anchor looked rough and he was overwhelmed for much of the game. That being said, he did settle down a bit in the second half. The Colts also had their best rushing game in weeks, and his athleticism at left tackle certainly played a part in that. Raimann is going to go through some lumps, but the best move at left tackle is to ride it out with him going forward. This last one may also be a bit controversial, but the Colts need to ride it out a bit with Ryan Kelly as the starting center. Kelly has been in a downward spiral since last season, but he is still the Colts' best option in the middle of the line. Pinter has performed better at center than he did at right guard, but he still was far from a solution on the inside. Kelly simply gives the Colts the best chance to win up Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey front, even if he's underperforming for what the team is paying him. Scroll to Continue Follow Zach on Twitter .

Respuestas

Sidebar