Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Will P.J. Walker Start Against Baltimore

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
Panthers interim head coach Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey Steve Wilks made the surprising decision to stick with P.J. Walker at quarterback for this week's game against Atlanta after his poor outing against Cincinnati just days before.In the blowout lo s to the Bengals, Walker went 3/10 for nine yards, two picks, and a pa ser rating of 0.0. Yes, it was that bad.Given that it was a short week and Walker played well throwing for over ****** yards against the Falcons just ****** days ago, Wilks had confidence that PJ would bounce back and would give them the best opportunity to win.The Panthers didn't ask Walker Matt Harvey Jersey to do all that much but he made plays happen when they needed it. He finished the night 10/16 for ****** yards in the ****** win over the Falcons.Friday morning, Wilks was asked who will be the starting quarterback for next week's game against the Baltimore Ravens.Scroll to Continue"As I stand here today, PJ will be the starter," stated Wilks. "I still Jeurys Familia Jersey want to take the weekend to a se s, really as I get into the Ravens and figure out what the best opportunity is for us. We'll continue to evaluate the quarterback position. I'll meet with those guys on Monday and give Carlos Gomez Jersey them clarity as we move forward."That statement didn't really seem to be all that convincing that Walker will be the starter, in my opinion. It felt like Wilks wanted to exude his confidence in Walker but that a final decision has yet to be made."I think it's really more or le s what I'm looking at from a standpoint of Baltimore and what they're doing from a scheme standpoint and what I feel like is going to be our best game plan to Francisco Lindor Jersey beat those guys. When evaluating that and trying to make a decision, that's when I would come back and figure out, okay, what do we need to do at the quarterback position?"

Respuestas

Sidebar