Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Wink Martindale Reflects on His Time Wit

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 4 meses
OWINGS MILLS, Md. Don "Wink" Martindale has nothing but fond memories of his time with the Ravens.Coach John Harbaughparted ways with Martindale as the defensive coordinator this offseason and hired Mike Macdonald from Michigan.Martindale spent close to a decade in Baltimore and is now the defensive coordinator of the New York, who play the Ravens in Week 6."I think that its just one of those things," Martindale said about being fired. "I always believe that wherever youre at is where youre supposed to be. John and I had conversations way back before they made the announcement about where we wanted to be and what we wanted to do."I knew there Kurt Suzuki Jersey was going to be a lot of movement in the NFL, and it has reenergized me to go someplace new Eddie Mathews Jersey and try to build it again. It was like I said, were family, John and I are. It was nothing negative, it was just time. When I say it was just time, it was just time for both of us."Scroll to ContinueMartindale was hired as the Ravens' linebackers coach in ****** . He was promoted to defensive coordinator in ****** .During his time in Baltimore, Martindale won Super Bowl XLVII and consistently had one of the NFL's best defenses. His unit ranked in the top three in the NFL in points allowed in each of his first three seasons, and first, fourth and seventh, respectively, in yardage yielded while never finishing lower than eighth against the run or Eddie Rosario Jersey the pa s.From ****** until ****** , Baltimore permitted both the league's fewest points ****** .2 a game) and total yards per game ****** .8) and was tied for the league lead with ****** defensive touchdowns. In those three years, Baltimore led the league in number of players to record a sack ****** and second-half points allowed ****** , while ranking No. 2 in both fourth-down stops ****** and opponent QB rating ****** .9)."A lot of people that have meant a lot to me in my life," Martindale said. "But whenever someone asks me about the Ravens, I always think about (Ravens Defensive Line Coach) Clarence Brooks, my dear friend. Hes the one, Nick Markakis Jersey and Ive used it ever since, who said this game always has been and always will be about the players. Thats the truth. So, in that e sence, its game six, but like I said I have a deep love for a lot of people over there. (Ravens Owner) Steve Bisciotti took care of my family for ****** years. Obviously, (Head Coach) John (Harbaugh) and I have coached together. Ive coached with his dad, and Ive known the family forever, hes like a brother. (Ravens General Manager) Ozzie Newsome was a mentor for me for ****** years over there and we helped build something that theyre on their fifteenth year of doing right now."Martindale said there was no sadne s, but he does mi s the people that he met in Maryland."You mi s people, you grow close to people," he said. "Its Scott Kazmir Jersey like my wife and I are originally from Ohio, our kids were born there, but Marylands their home because we were there for ****** years. My granddaughter Gigi is still back there. I get FaceTimes now. Got called Pop-Pop for the first time, thats a big thing, guys, in case you dont know."

Respuestas

Sidebar