Guía Cereza

Foro - Sexo hetero, sexología, sexualidad

How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?

Dingbest
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 3 años, 4 meses
Stick when catch and take or post disappear. Button from anywhere in near. Works for me but it required a little practice. Is not it harder to pick your layup if you utilize button? I've always fought with those controls and utilized stick for layups. I swear I feel like I've wasted $ ****** Aussie dollars). I would really like to be shooting at 40% but I'm lucky if I can hit 20%. I only play offline. I know we've scrub players right now, and I am a below average player but badly even layups that are in NBA 2K21 MT Coins the center of the meter are not going in. I don't even dare to try a jump shot. The AI seems to be ridiculous levels too. I understand they want to reward ability in 2k21 but this type of stuff is going to really put off casual gamers and those new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball matches.

I've been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that great of a participant. My starter players've never played with this bad at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played with before 2K20 was 2K13 and that was on PC. However, this is a whole new level using a completely different mechanic. I did ok at the demo and in the quickgames using the brand new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn .

Only played with the demo, but the stick was a great deal more reliable than button for me. I have been a button guy too. I've got a ****** pointer, I think I greened one shot like 5 nba games. . . Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple threat game on just layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on slightly early. Spent $ ****** with this bullshit lmao. Man the shooting is extra nice right now but that I would recommend shot time like appearance for the que about the cartoon.

Yep I am having trouble with it as well. Launched a match on My team going 0/12 overlooking open 3s and midsize shots all around the place. I am all for them toning down shots being nearly automatic but the machine seems just a little bit too unforgiving thus far. Hopefully will begin to Cheap NBA 2K MT Coins get better after a few more matches of getting used to it. The game just came out and we have ta brand new meter with slightly different timing.

Respuestas

Sidebar