Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

ATLANTA — Atlanta’s baseball club failed to wrap up the

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
ATLANTA Atlantas baseball club failed to wrap up the World Series in Atlanta, despite taking a quick ****** lead in the bottom of the first inning of Game 5 and holding a ****** series lead.Lots of Atlanta fans are experiencing mild stages of panic right about now, recalling how those brilliant Braves teams of the ****** s always seemed to somehow figure out a way to lose except in ****** in October. And I think its safe to say a lot of sports fans remember a championship football game that featured an epic collapse.So, yeah, maybe Braves fans are skeptical, now that the series has shifted back to Houston. Its hard to blame them.Today, lets take a look at four players who could play a huge role in how the rest of the World Series plays out.Atlanta starter Max FriedIts been a minute since Max Fried has pitched like Max Fried, hasnt it Romeo Okwara Jersey ? This is a guy with a 2.84 ERA and 3.26 FIP over his past ****** regular-season starts, and he only allowed two earned runs in his first two playoff starts, covering ****** innings. But his past two outings against the Dodgers in Game 5 of the NLCS and in Game 2 of the World Series have not been great. And that's putting it mildly. In those two starts, hes given up ****** hits and ****** runs in ****** /3 innings and the Braves lost both games, in contests that werent particularly close."I think he's been off a little bit the last couple times, hasn't been himself," Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said in Monday's Zoom newsconference."I expect to see Max on top of his game tomorrow. I expect that every time he goes out. I mean, this guy probably, since the All-Star break, is one of the best pitchers in the game."It certainly could be a fatigue i sue. Not just for Fried, but all of the starting pitchers. Its been a long season, after an exceptionally short season in ****** . Fried threw ****** /3 regular-season innings in ****** and matched that total exactly, strangely in ****** . But in between, he threw just ****** /3 (counting regular and postseason) in the pandemic-curtailed ****** season. Add his postseason totals this month, and hes up to ****** /3 for ****** , which is a sharp uptick on whats still a young arm.Hell be throwing on full rest in Game 6, which is good."Any time that you go out there and you don't perform the way that you want, you don't win, you want to go back out there and redeem yourself," Fried said Monday. "I'm ready to go out there and leave it all on the field. It's probably going to be my last outing of the year, so there's nothing to hold back."The early innings have been trouble T.J. Hockenson Jersey lately. Against the Dodgers, he gave up three runs in the second and another in the third. Against the Astros, he gave up one in the first and four in the second.The single runs arent great, of course, but theyre not the biggest i sue. The biggest i sue, as Fried himself pointed out after that start, is avoiding the "crooked number" innings, which is anything more than one ****** run.So how does he do that? What's the plan for Game 6?It's just sticking with your strengths, pitching my game, and really just trusting what we see with our eyes,Fried said. We're going to make adjustments. At this time of year, its about just getting outs. So whatever we can do to get outs is what the plan of attack is going to be.Snitker said his young ace he gets that title all to himself with Charlie Morton out with the broken leg is ready to pitch a potential clinching game.I think Max is relishing in that. I think hes excited about it. I think hes ready for that,he said. I can just tell during the games, talking to him the last couple nights on the bench, and I think hes really looking forward to this opportunity tomorrow. He's right where he needs to be in his career. He's grown so much. Hes matured. He's been through these games before. I think hes really looking forward to the challenge tomorrow night.Houston third baseman Alex BregmanThe double by Houstons third baseman in the second inning of Game 5 was vintage Alex Bregman. When hes right, he NFL Detroit Lions Jersey can spray line drives all over the field, and he smashed this particular ****** pitch the opposite way into the right-center gap. When hes right, he comes through in the biggest moments, and this was a doozy the Astros trailed ****** in the World Series and ****** in the game, and had two runners on base with one out. This was exactly what Astros fans have been waiting to see from Bregman all series.From the moment we scored those two runs, we said, all right, it's time to go, Carlos Correa said. Let's go. Let's put great at-bats together. Let's fight. Let's battle. Eventually, we ended up scoring all those runs and have a great game.Maybe this was the beginning of the old Bregman at the plate. Not so fast. With runners on first and third in the third inning, he flew out to end the inning. He was intentionally walked in the fifth. In the seventh, he came up with a runner on second and popped up on a center-cut fastball, a pitch he might normally hit over the bleachers when hes right.This is the pitch Alex Bregman just popped up. Kyle Glaser (@KyleAGlaser) After a ground-out to open the ninth, Bregmans average for the World Series sits at Bobby Layne Jersey .111, with a . ****** OPS. That second-inning double was only his third extra-base hit of the entire postseason, spanning 66plate appearances. Baker dropped him from the third spot in the lineup down to No. 7. And no matter where hes batting in the order in Game 6, the Astros need him to produce like a three-hole hitter.He looked better. But you just don't come out of something overnight generally,Dusty Baker said Monday. It didn't take you a day to get in this me s, and it's not going to take you a day to get out. But he looked a lot better. He got the biggest hit of the night to me, up to that point, at least, to get us back in the game.Atlanta second baseman Ozzie AlbiesOzzie Albies is Atlantas wildly talented second baseman who is coming off his second All-Star season; he collected ****** doubles, ****** homers and ****** stolen bases during the regular season, to go with Richard Lane Jersey ****** RBIs and ****** runs scored. Consistency hasnt always been his thing, though, as evidenced by his . ****** on-base percentage in ****** , a precipitous drop from his . ****** mark in ****** . Andhe was not great at the plate in October.He had a pair of hits in Game 1 against the Astros both infield singles he beat out but is batting just . ****** since then, with five strikeouts and just one hit in ****** PAs. Hes not been competitive in several of the at-bats, chasing pitches out of the zone or swinging awkwardly at pitches in the strike zone he was fooled on.Simply put, Albies has to be better in Houston if Atlantas going to avoid letting a sizable World Series lead slip away. Hes the No. 3 hitter in the lineup, wedged between Freddie Freeman and Austin Riley, so he

Respuestas

Sidebar