Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

It would be hard to ask Charlie Morton not to be emotional i

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
It would be hard to ask Charlie Morton not to be emotional in his first start of the season, especially considering his opponent.Morton and the Rays defeated the righty's former team, the Astros, ****** on Friday to Jonathan Hernandez Jersey move to ****** on the season. The ****** year-old was the winning pitcher in Game 7 of the ****** World Series that saw Houston win its first championship in franchise history.MORE:He said before the game that it would be hard not to be emotional facing his former team. He echoed those sentiments after the game."It's weird seeing those guys in the box, it is," he told reporters after his win, via . "So, I don't think they're trying to take it easy on me I had to go out and try to make some pitches and get Brett Martin Jersey some outs."Morton wasn't perfect but he was more than good enough to earn his first win of the year as he to sed five innings of two-run ball with eight strikeouts.They don't call him for nothing! Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) Astros starter Gerrit Cole struck out ****** in six innings of work Ferguson Jenkins Jersey , but three unearned runs in a three-run third inning proved to be his downfall as Houston moved to ****** on the season as well.Studs of the NightRockies starter German Marquez allowed just two hits and a run while striking out seven in Colorado's ****** win over the Marlins.Paul Goldschmidt is putting his name Jose Trevino Jersey in the MVP hat early as he in St. Louis' ****** win over the Brewers.Blue Jays starter Matt Shoemaker to sed seven innings of two-hit, shutout ball in Toronto's ****** win over the Tigers.Dud of the NightTigers third baseman Jeimer Candelario went 0 for 4 with four strikeouts in Detroit's lo s.HighlightRockies center fielder Ian Desmond made an amazing catch on a scorched fly ball off the bat of Marlins center fielder Lewis Brinson.Everything about this: Desi is ridiculous! Joe Palumbo Jersey Colorado Rockies (@Rockies) What's NextMets ****** at Nationals ****** :05 p.m. ET It's Noah Syndergaard vs. Stephen Strasburg. Do we need to build it up more than that?

Respuestas

Sidebar