Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Who's trippin'? The answer might be Trae Young and Grayson A

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Who's trippin'? The answer might be Trae Young and Grayson Allen.Allen, the third-year Grizzlies guard,has developed quite a negative reputation for supposedly tripping opponents on the basketball court, dating back to his days atDuke, and that seems to have followed him to the NBA.Saturday Bryce Harper Jersey 's matchup showedpotentially more of Allen's tripping waysin the Hawks' ****** win over the Grizzlies, and Atlanta star Trae Young took notice. Young posted a GIF of Allen playing a little Hunter Strickland Jersey bit of aggre sive defense maybe a bit too aggre sive for Young's liking.Damn... tell me what yall see!! Smh this gotta stop.! Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) Here's a super-zoomed and slowed video of Allen maybe getting a bit overzealous on D: Khari (@Khari_ ****** Allen took notice and respondedto Young with a little bit of snark and a lot of sarcasm Jake Noll Jersey in a quote tweet of Young:Damn that mustve really really hurt. Im sorry. I hope youre okay Grayson Allen (@GraysonJAllen) "Damn that must've really really hurt," Allen's tweet reads. "I'm sorry. I hope you're okay."The two have a small history, with Austin Voth Jersey Young earning a technical foul for shoving Allen in the back during a Trae Young trying to scrap with Grayson AllenGrayson Allen loves causing problems in basketball Hoops Alley (@thehoopsalley) In fact, their history goes even further back, as far as ****** , when both were rookies in the league and were served up Ts for wrestling with each other during a .Whether or not Allen's attempt to trapwas malicious, maybe he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt, just given his history.But for everyone's sake, hopefully they all stop trippin' one James Bourque Jersey way or the other.

Respuestas

Sidebar