Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Heres How Penix Threw The Perfect Pass A

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
Michael Penix has thrown an exhaustive ****** pa ses so far this season, from all arm angles, with different velocities, as long as you want, completing ****** percent of them.The talented left-hander has completed ****** of Wil Lutz Jersey these pinpoint offerings to ****** different receivers, for 3, ****** yards and ****** touchdowns, spreading the air-minded glory as only he can do.He saved his very best delivery for Oregon.Replay it over and over, and watch in awe as Penix lets fly with what is as close as it comes to the perfect pa s in the Huskies' electric ****** victory on Saturday night at Autzen Stadium.It came ona ****** yard touchdown strike to Taj Davis, considered Paulson Adebo Jersey his fourth-best receiver, to tie the game at ****** with 3:07 remaining to play.Circumstances aside, what Penix did with the degree of difficult involved was a lot like a pitcher throwing a fastball over the inside corner of the plate from straightaway centerfield.S-t-t-t-r-r-r-i-i-i--k-k-k-e-e-e!"That's the best throw I've seen Mike make in a game," UW offensive coordinator Ryan Grubb said. "I've seen Mike make a lot of crazy throws in practice, but just his recognition of the coverage scheme was phenomenal and his ability to get the ball out on time and throw the right type of ball."It came out of Penix's hand on a third-and-7 down from the UW 38.From the right hashmark all the way acro s the field to the left sideline. Maybe ****** yards at a diagonal angle.In the tiniest of windows, just beyond the reach of Oregon's diving and late-arriving senior nickelback Bennett Williams.Scroll to ContinueTo the complete horror of a confident Ducks crowd not used to seeing Sam Mills Jersey its always talent-heavy team get beat in Eugene, let alone its secondary get absolutely manhandled such as this one was on this play.While it quieted the crowd, this laser beam totally excited another left-handed Husky quarterback from another time, practically bringing this guy out of his seat in the FOX TV booth up above."There are very few in all of the land who can make that throw, college or pro. ... What a rocket shot!" exclaimed Brock Huard, the second in the line of three Husky QBs from this family lineage.Minutes later live on the air from the studio, Pac ****** Network football analyst Max Browne, the former USC and Pittsburgh quarterback who Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jersey was raised in the Seattle area, was equally bowled over by this heroic heave, supplying this observation, "That's an NFL throw! That's a throw a college quarterback doesn't think of trying!"For the man who threw it, Penix made it sound like this was just busine s as usual for him just another clutch, third-down, fourth-quarter, heat-of-the battle to s."It was just a go route on the outside and an out route," the quarterback said, replaying it almost like an auctioneer. "I've New Orleans Saints Pet Gear just got to read the corner. The corner bit down on the out route and on the go route. That's all it was. I threw a whole shot."He threw the shot heard all around the college football world, or at least from the downcast Willamette Valley to a giddy Montlake.The perfect pa s. as

Respuestas

Sidebar