Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro swinger

Texans Loss To Broncos Was Learning Expe

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 5 meses
HOUSTON experienced his welcome to the NFL moment Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High stadium. Stingley spent the bulk of his snaps covering wide receiver Courtland Sutton, who Will Dissly Jersey finished the game with ****** yards and seven catches.Stingley did not have much to say about his performance amid , but coach Lovie Smith felt the Week 2 match was a part of the learning proce s for his rookie defensive back."I thought he competed well," Smith said. "When youre a cornerback and Bobby Wagner Jersey you pre s, one-on-one situation is a lot. Youre going to win some of the battles. Some of them you arent going to play as well. It is how you respond. He competed hard. He tackled well."Stingley finished the game with eight tackles and a pair of pa s deflections. Stingley would have finished the game with two more deflections, but he was flagged for a pair of interference calls early in the Marquise Blair Jersey first quarter.Broncos quarterback , who finished the game with ****** yards and a touchdown, kept Stingley in the mix of the action by targeting Sutton ****** times. Stingley revealed that he had fun being tested early against the Broncos while feeling Wilson was "just doing his thing."Scroll to Continue"We did a few different things with him, and I think he went against a good wide receiver today," Smith said. Germain Ifedi Jersey "I thought he had this moment where he did some good things."Part of the learning proce s is to go through some games that kind of challenge him and put him in a few more different positions. It will only get better from here."In the first two games NFL Seattle Seahawks Jersey of his NFL career, Stingley has registered ****** tackles and three pa s deflections. Two of Stingley's pa s deflections prevented a touchdown against the Broncos and Indianapolis Colts. and

Respuestas

Sidebar